post Category: Uncategorized — mylifeasannie @ 7:37 am — post Comments (9)

I waited ALL day for the SPCC plan guy to bring by CADS he wants done by Friday. 25 of them! He called after 8 p.m. to say he was going to wait until tomorrow morning. I hate waiting.

Izzy was able to go to school today. She woke up feeling much better and smiling. She tried really hard to make the “x” sound in speech therapy.

It rained all day today. There were tornado warnings tonight. Gotta love Oklahoma weather! Matt was called out to work this evening. I am guessing it is weather related.

Tomorrow night is the Ladies dinner at Sante Fe Steakhouse. I think Amanda is going with me. Should be fun… I need to remember to take my camera. Since I’ve had it I have been even more forgetful about taking pictures.

Only a little more than two weeks of school left for the kids. It’s pretty exciting.

Mother’s Day is this weekend… what do you have planned?

Happy Wednesday…

I hope the weather is getting better, I can’t imagine living with the fear of tornado’s all the time. I’m so glad to hear that Izzy is feeling better. Does she make many different sounds. I’ve wondered lately if you have continued with the AIHP program or with any other therapies? Sometime I struggle with knowing how much to do for Luke vs. how much to just let God take over. Does that make sense?

For Mothers Day we are going to a Pizza Parlor and then for a walk at a park nearby afterwards.

Be blessed my friend,
Suzi

Suzi Searles’s last blog post..We are ready for spring, how about you?

Suzi Searles wrote on May 8, 2008 - 3:19 am

Glad to hear that Izzy was able to go back to school. I’ve been reading about her, just not commenting. :0) I just love your little girl!!
I got a taste of your OK weather when I was in Little Rock last weekend. Yuck. I didn’t care for it at all, although it’s beginning to be more common in my neck of the states, too. Lots of prayer….
Just wanted you to know that I think about you often, and much love to you and your family!

Coach Jenny’s last blog post..Swim Suit Shopping

Coach Jenny wrote on May 8, 2008 - 8:23 am

Oh, for Mother’s Day, we’re heading to the beach!!! Yay! I can’t wait….a little rest in the midst of all this work :0)

Coach Jenny’s last blog post..Swim Suit Shopping

Coach Jenny wrote on May 8, 2008 - 8:23 am

I don’t think I would do very well in tornado country. Hope your weather gets better.

Enjoy your ladies night–sounds like great fun.

So glad Izzy is feeling better.

yvonne’s last blog post..Thursday Thirteen–What I Have Loved About Being a Mother

yvonne wrote on May 8, 2008 - 8:29 am

I hope you have fun at your dinner, and glad Izzy is better!
We have some tornado watches around us today and it’s raining now, yuck.
Two of my 4 kids will come this weekend, yay! Both girls will be here and one has some of the little ones so it will be a bit crazy for a few days here. But looking forward to it!

Gail wrote on May 8, 2008 - 8:32 am

Glad izzy is doing better.

Our MD plans are still up in the air. Why do I have to plan everything?!

oh amanda’s last blog post..twitter twitter twitter

oh amanda wrote on May 8, 2008 - 11:42 am

We get a lot of tornados in our area, too (or at least the warnings). Scary! I still need to pick my mom out a gift. I got her a picture calender last year, but it’s a little too late to order another one for this year. Oh, my hubby and I are keeping the 2 year olds in the nursery on Mother’s Day. They always wear us out!

Shawna’s last blog post..Bike Buddies

Shawna wrote on May 8, 2008 - 4:00 pm

I’m so glad Izzy is feeling better! I love when school gets out! 🙂

Nancy Face’s last blog post..Not as horrendous as swimsuit shopping…

Nancy Face wrote on May 9, 2008 - 10:20 am

I don’t know what my hubby has planned for Mother’s Day! I hope it involves NO COOKING! LOL!

Sonya’s last blog post..Savannah: Part One