post Category: Uncategorized — mylifeasannie @ 9:05 pm — post Comments (8)

Please excuse all the extra posts tonight.  I’m just trying to get caught up on assignments and the next few nights will be busy!  Tomorrow night is church and Thursday is the ladies banquet.   Matt is watching the primaries.  Can anyone say B-O-R-I-N-G!!!  Just tell me when it’s all over.

Our tacos tonight were yummy.  I made another batch of guacamole which made them!  Love guacamole!  Have you tried white chocolate almond ice cream?  It’s a new flavor at Braum’s.  My diet doesn’t really allow much ice cream but I tried a bite while I was scooping out some for Matt.  It’s pretty yummy.  Dena asked how I am losing weight while cooking all this stuff… well, I usually skip lunch.  I eat basically the same thing every day for breakfast (1 egg, 1 eggwhite scrambled with ww toast and grape jelly).  If I get hungry in the afternoon I may eat a small snack but I usually don’t.  For dinner I eat small servings.  Tonight I had two tacos.  I just put a tiny bit of meat in them.  The other main thing has been not eating candy or sweets.

Okay, I’m off to beg Matt to play American Idol (it’s tivo’d) and change from CNN!

Hey Annie!
It was like a breath of fresh air to read your blog after such a long time. I am playing catch up, as usual. I haven’t blogged in so long, but thinking of all my bloggy friends has brought me back!!! =).
Hope Izzy feels better soon. Your tacos sounded yummy!
Talk to you more soon,
Corrie

corrie’s last blog post..Everything in Texas really IS bigger…

corrie wrote on May 6, 2008 - 10:00 pm

You have alot of assignments too eh?
I agree the primaries are boring!!
Have a great Wednesday!

Jodi’s last blog post..New Blog design

Jodi wrote on May 7, 2008 - 7:13 am

The Primaries: UGH! Boring is right!

Tacos sound yummy! I love guacamole, too! 🙂

Nancy Face’s last blog post..Not as horrendous as swimsuit shopping…

Nancy Face wrote on May 7, 2008 - 9:20 am

I have to agree Primaries are boring!!!

Hope you are having a great day! As always, Thank you for stopping by!!

palmtreefanatic’s last blog post..I had fun!

palmtreefanatic wrote on May 7, 2008 - 9:40 am

Primaries are totally boring. Dh is watching them, too. However I thought AI was just as boring last night. 🙂

oh amanda’s last blog post..Really & Truly Wordless!

oh amanda wrote on May 7, 2008 - 2:13 pm

So, how frustrated was Matt watching the Primaries???

My problem with guacamole is I can’t stop once I start eating it. Yum.

yvonne’s last blog post..Another Great Weekend

yvonne wrote on May 7, 2008 - 2:38 pm

Hope you’re having a great day Annie. American Idol last night was boring for me LOL I ended up switching to “The Deadliest Catch” LOL

Sandra’s last blog post..Because they’re part of the family….

Sandra wrote on May 7, 2008 - 2:47 pm

Hey Annie,

If you just type in Starlight Starbright you can see if they have a chapter near your family. I know that your entire family would be blessed to be a part of this wonderful program.

Thank you for always commenting on my blog, you are a true friend indeed.

Love in Christ,
Suzi

Suzi Searles’s last blog post..We are ready for spring, how about you?

Suzi Searles wrote on May 7, 2008 - 9:22 pm