post Category: Uncategorized — mylifeasannie @ 11:03 am — post Comments (8)

Sorry I didn’t do a time travel today.

I didn’t exactly forget… I just didn’t have a chance to do it and couldn’t think of anywhere to go. (lack of creative juices)

Several people have posted random thoughts, maybe they are feeling less than creative as well?

Izzy is stuffy again. UGH.

Amanda’s NHS assembly is in one hour. I remembered a black strapless dress I had ordered myself from old navy online and so she’s wearing that. I suggested her easter dress, but she didn’t want to wear it…

Matt is obsessed with cherry limeade sherbet from Braums.

I had lunch today with Miki at Panera and then went to Payless sandal shopping!

It was BOGO… so I got these two pairs!

Amanda broke my vacuum. I had to buy a new one. UGH

That’s all the random thoughts I have for now, I’ll post NHS pics later though.

And what a wonderful lunch and shopping trip we had. Love you friend!

Miki wrote on April 29, 2008 - 8:48 pm

Cute, cute shoes! 🙂

Nancy Face’s last blog post..Adventure in Shopping!

Nancy Face wrote on April 29, 2008 - 11:03 pm

Sounds like a fun lunch. Those sandals are so cute.

yvonne’s last blog post..ALMOST…

yvonne wrote on April 30, 2008 - 4:59 am

Oh I love those sandals! But someone like ME needs them with heels, I wouldn’t have thought you did!
I missed eating at Panera when I was in Houston but hope to next time.

Gail’s last blog post..?North to Alaska?

Gail wrote on April 30, 2008 - 7:37 am

Those are cute shoes!! Sorry for the broken vacuum.

Jodi’s last blog post..Stolen identity

Jodi wrote on April 30, 2008 - 8:46 am

I love the sandals,but with a heel I would break my neck! With our weather lately I can’t imagine wearing sandals yet. Although, when I took Sam to school today I noticed he was wearing shorts. I asked him what in the world he was thinking and his response was, “hey, the sun is out!”. What he neglected to find out was the high temperature forecasted for the day….low to mid ’50’s! Oh well–my boys don’t seem to be the ones getting sick around here right now.

Gotta love Panera. We just got our first Panera last year and I LOVE it there. Carb city.
I hope Izzy gets better soon and doesn’t end up with anything serious.
*smiles*
Kim

Kim’s last blog post..went to the doctor…

Kim wrote on April 30, 2008 - 7:00 pm

LOVE THE SHOES

dena’s last blog post..Sleepover FUN!

dena wrote on May 1, 2008 - 1:33 pm

Ohh….sweet shoes!

There are no Panera’s here. How sad is that?

HUG Lizzie for me, k?

Tammy and Parker’s last blog post..Monkey See?..

Tammy and Parker wrote on May 1, 2008 - 6:37 pm