post Category: Uncategorized — mylifeasannie @ 12:44 pm — post Comments (17)

how much is gas where you live???

YIKES… we just paid $3.34 at our nearby intersection at Murphy USA (WalMart gas station).

Betty in Oklahoma

Betty wrote on April 20, 2008 - 6:39 pm

On Friday-the last day I looked-it was 3.45. Too much, too much!

Coach Jenny’s last blog post..There’s One For You

Coach Jenny wrote on April 20, 2008 - 6:46 pm

$3.39…but I got a gift card and got 3 cents off.

Vader’s Mom’s last blog post..Camera Critters

Vader’s Mom wrote on April 20, 2008 - 7:01 pm

I am yikesing even more than you Annie–There is one cheap station in my little suburb that is selling the cheapest unleaded for $3.45, but the next cheapest station around is selling it for $3.52 and of the major stations around here, it goes as high as $3.72!!! That is for unleaded! The other day, Kerry filled up his vehicle and paid over $50 and then we had to fill up my little zoom-zoom Mazda and it was about $37. I just want to scream every time we go to the pump. Of course, it doesn’t help one little bit that Washington has the highest gas tax in the nation. We have got to move out of this state. We are being sucked dry.
Keep your chin up Annie–maybe the prices will drop soon? Of course, I am not holding my breath on that one.
*smiles–albeit weak smiles* 🙂
Kim

Kim’s last blog post..Another week…Another menu…

Kim wrote on April 20, 2008 - 8:10 pm

Good Sunday afternoon to you, Annie !

Gas (supreme) is $4.09 a gallon here. I’m not driving much… Somehow, errands have become fewer 🙂

LovingAnnie’s last blog post..First Pictures

LovingAnnie wrote on April 20, 2008 - 8:18 pm

3.36 for regular
They say it will be near 4.00 VERY soon…..Probably right when we hit the road for vacation. :Sigh:

Linda’s last blog post..:Exhale:

Linda wrote on April 20, 2008 - 8:48 pm

$3.31 over here.

Natalie’s last blog post..Tweets on 2008-04-12

Natalie wrote on April 20, 2008 - 9:58 pm

Too dang high is what it is!
I’ve been in TX and it was in the $3.40’s there and along the road home with a few places at 3.50….I did in fact pay 3.50 for it last night in Stacy’s town! Today when I got home and out for church I noticed it was 3.35 here.
It’s terrible and must be a conspiracy!

Gail wrote on April 20, 2008 - 10:41 pm

It’s way, way too much. I live in Canada–so $6.00 a gallon. I could cry every time I have to fill the tank ; (

yvonne’s last blog post..Seven Things Tag

yvonne wrote on April 21, 2008 - 5:41 am

It’s the same here in Michigan. I have been shopping at a local grocery store that when you buy certain items, you can either get 5 or 10 cents off a gallon of gas, and can use up to 2 at a time. So every other week I can get up to 20 cents off! Last week I filled up for $3.29/gal.

Jodi’s last blog post..Happy Birthday Trent!

Jodi wrote on April 21, 2008 - 6:11 am

I am afraid the news from the other side of the Atlantic aren’t any better pricewise. In fact 1 lt. (1 gallon=3,785 lt) costs 1,20 Euros (c.1,90 $). Now if you do the maths you’ll find that 1 gallon costs some $7,26. Now if biking were safe!..

Irene’s last blog post..Lazarus Saturday-Palm Sunday

Irene wrote on April 21, 2008 - 6:21 am

you know, i’m not sure exactly what it is, but i know it’s HIGH!

oh amanda’s last blog post..A Doorway to the Past

oh amanda wrote on April 21, 2008 - 8:01 am

We are coming in at $3.50. Well that was yesterday. I have not been out today.

I would assume the worst has not yet come.

Monkey Giggles’s last blog post..Being Passionate Means Taking Risks

Monkey Giggles wrote on April 21, 2008 - 8:13 am

I couldn’t tell you the price per gallon — I bury my head in the sand a lot when it comes to unpleasant things — but I can tell you I hit a new “high” in filling up the van last week: $75.00!!! I cried.

Karen’s last blog post..Soul Sisters

Karen wrote on April 21, 2008 - 9:56 am

Ranging anywhere from $3.48 to $3.56 (this is what I saw driving to church yesterday) My husband works 1 1/2 hour from our home so he is driving 3 hours a day.. we are going broke just getting him to work for the week.

KC’s last blog post..Weekend Recap(April 18-20, 2008)

KC wrote on April 21, 2008 - 12:50 pm

It was $3.40 yesterday. Today…who knows? :S

Nancy Face’s last blog post..No April Showers, but…

Nancy Face wrote on April 22, 2008 - 8:19 am

We’re at 3.49/gallon. And at this point I’m so sad that I own an SUV. It was on E last week and I filled it up and it cost me $71.00. OUCH! It’s on E again. We just paid it off and I hate to get rid of it already and have another car payment but the price of gas is just ridiculous.

chupieandjsmama’s last blog post..The Fairy Chronicles