monday stuff…

I have to say I am glad the PROM is over. Is that terrible? It was just so much trouble all for one night. Reminds me of my wedding (badumpbum) … Seriously though, is it just me or has it been freakishly overdone just like just about everything else? Ok, I’ll quit griping. Amanda did look very pretty and that’s what’s important. Not that she looked pretty really, but that she felt pretty. I’m not making much sense, did I mention it’s Monday?

Other than prom prep this weekend, we had my brother Mike’s birthday party last night at Mom & Dad’s house. Mom cooked tons of food as usual (taco chicken, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, hot rolls, fruit salad, cheesecake, and dad bbq’d ribs)… It was tasty. I’ve been dieting so hard I didn’t eat much because I wasn’t too hungry, but it did taste good. My oldest brother Jody was there too for a change. It was a fun party. Except for Mike constantly putting fruit salad in front of my face. Why is that so funny? I hate fruit. Get over it.

Church yesterday was good, I went without Matt. Izzy woke up sneezing and snotty so she stayed home with him. I’m assuming it’s allergies. It seemed like a lot of people were sniffling yesterday. This weather is crazy, cold hot cold hot cold hot…

Here’s my (subject to change) menu for the week:

monday: spaghetti french bread salad

tuesday: taco salad

wednesday: subway

thursday: pasta (bertolli) french bread, salad

friday: pizza

For more menu ideas, visit org. junkie!

Not a difficult week. Oh well, I hear Izzy sneezing (she’s just waking up) so I guess my blog time is over. Happy Monday.

Happy Birthday Mike!

Tags: ,

8 Responses to “monday stuff…”

1. Stacy says:

I bet you do need a breather after all of the prom prep! πŸ™‚ Your weekend sounds really fun and very busy though!

Sounds like a good week at your house too, food-wise. We’re having spaghetti tonight too. Have a great day and week, Annie!

Stacy’s last blog post..QOTD – DVD Players

2. yvonne says:

Your comment about Amanda and the prom made a lot of sense to me ; ) I’m glad she felt pretty and she looked pretty, too!!!

Sounds like a fun and busy weekend.

Your menu looks great.

yvonne’s last blog post..MISSION MEMORIES

3. Coach Jenny says:

Prom is hard work!! Happy Birthday to Mike! I got my package in the mail today, and my house smells really good πŸ™‚ Thank you!

Coach Jenny’s last blog post..Winners!!

4. oh amanda says:

Prom is the MOST highly overrated event ever. (don’t tell Amanda!)

Glad you had a fun party!

oh amanda’s last blog post..Can I Brag?

5. Nancy Face says:

I agree with you that Prom is WAY overdone…I don’t think expensive restaurants and limousines make any sense at all…but I love for our girls to have the opportunity to dress up like a beautiful princess (and Amanda truly looked like one!) and receive a flower from her date, and go dancing. It will be so memorable for her! I wish EVERY girl had a date to the Prom! πŸ™‚

Nancy Face’s last blog post..Shopping for a Wedding Gown!

6. Melissa says:

Sorry to hear Izzy’s all stuffed up…I hope it is just allergies…you guys have had some crazy weather this year up your way.

I hear ya on the PROM thing…right now I am thanking God again for boys…it is SO much simpler.

Looking at your dinners for the week makes me hungry…off to grab a snack!

Melissa πŸ˜‰

Melissa’s last blog post..The U in Jesus

7. Kat says:

Poor Izzy Bear! Sure hope she’s feeling better tomorrow.

Hugs!
    Kat

Kat’s last blog post..MY MONDAY

8. Whitney says:

Prom does take a lot of planning! It can be so stressful!!!
    Why do you hate fruit!? I think you’re the first person I’ve heard say that! I know a lot of people don’t like veggies, but fruit?! Ha ha
    I hate allergies, I’m getting them too. πŸ™ I hope that Izzy isn’t too miserable! Allergies are no fun πŸ™

Whitney’s last blog post..I guess I work at a gas station?