faith lift fridays

I don’t have much new to share with you today, but I really enjoyed Jenny and Sheryl’s faith lifts.  I wrote a little devo over at CWO on Wednesday, if you haven’t read it…

Have a blessed Friday.

PS!  I got a lift of another kind today!

this came straight from Jenny… a taste of Mississippi!  Mississippi Mud Cheesecake!

Thank you Jenny!  It is so yummy!

and this came from Sandra!

I won it on her blog and can’t wait to read all the recipes!

Thank you Sandra!  Now I’ll have new material for SCT!

Tags:

10 Responses to “faith lift fridays”

1. Sheryl says:

Those are sweet and yummy lifts 🙂 Have a blessed weekend, Annie!

Sheryl’s last blog post..~* Faith-Lift Fridays March 28, 2008 *~

2. yvonne says:

I tried to go over and check out your devotion the other day, but I guess I was too early.

I so enjoyed what you wrote. Thank you.

That cheesecake looks so delicious.

yvonne’s last blog post..Another Random Post

3. oh amanda says:

WOW! YUMMY. Can’t wait to see some new recipes.

oh amanda’s last blog post..The Stork Has Landed

4. Karen says:

That cheesecake looks yummy!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    Karen

5. Nancy Face says:

Yum! How I love cheesecake! And looky…no fruit! Just perfect for sweet Annie! 🙂

Nancy Face’s last blog post..The Many Faces of Sierra…and a tag!

6. Sandra says:

Annie, I’m SO glad you got it already 🙂

I’m sorry I haven’t been by much, I’ve been so busy and haven’t had time to blog or do anything, I’m back now so trying to catch up with everyone 🙂

Hugs,
    Sandra

Sandra’s last blog post..I’m so glad it’s friday!

7. dena says:

YUMMMMMY!

dena’s last blog post..Thursday Thirteen

8. Gail says:

Yay, I’m so glad you got that slow cooker book! I bet you’ll love having it…….and maybe you’ll post some you like!
    Trying to catch up with everyone….visiting my daughter right now.

Gail’s last blog post..?Ease on Down the Road?

9. I almost died when I saw the cheesecake! Sooooo yumbly!!!

Busy Bee Lauren’s last blog post..Waffle House and an explanation

10. Coach Jenny says:

I’m so glad you like! FYI, for the times you are dieting, the sugar free supreme is just as tasty as the regular. Those are the best I’ve ever had. What do you think??

Coach Jenny’s last blog post..A Faith Lift