post Category: Uncategorized — mylifeasannie @ 1:47 am — post Comments (9)

Monday (that’s today!)

I made a pot of spaghetti… some whole wheat rolls… green beans… and a veggie tray

Tuesday

Subway

Did you know subs are $5 for a footlong through the end of April?

Wednesday

Ham (that I never cooked Sunday because we went to mom’s) and scalloped potatoes…

Thursday

leftover ham…

Friday

Small red beans with leftover ham and cornbread

Whew… I feel better now that a plan is in place. Happy Monday.

If you want to see more (a lot more!) menu plans, visit org. junkie.

Sounds like you’ve got a great week planned.

yvonne’s last blog post..A Very Special Easter

yvonne wrote on March 24, 2008 - 6:50 pm

Your menu looks a lot like mine. HAM…HAM…and HAM

MONKEY GIGGLES’s last blog post..Monday Market

MONKEY GIGGLES wrote on March 24, 2008 - 7:10 pm

Thanks for the heads-up on Subway!!

Dawn’s last blog post..Spring Has Sprung Giveaway!!

Dawn wrote on March 24, 2008 - 10:15 pm

I think Subway will be on my menu plan this week. Thanks for posting about that!

Natalie’s last blog post..a dinosaur and a tree

Natalie wrote on March 24, 2008 - 10:27 pm

My oldest son Ty LOVES ham! We had turkey for Easter, but I bought a ham and put it in the freezer, just ’cause they were on sale! 🙂

Nancy Face wrote on March 25, 2008 - 1:16 am

$5 for subs… hmmm gonna have to take advantage of this. Your menu sounds yummy!

Jodi’s last blog post..Ugh!!

Jodi wrote on March 25, 2008 - 5:31 am

Sounds like a good week! I wish I had been able to have a ham and then the leftovers, but we went to a family get-together on Easter, so I didn’t even buy a ham. Boo-hoo, love the leftover hams in other dishes 🙂

I didn’t know that about Subway – is it every day or just on Tuesdays? Thanks for the info 🙂

Have a great week, Annie!

Stacy’s last blog post..Pooped!

Stacy wrote on March 25, 2008 - 10:27 am

Oh, I know all about Subway. A 6-inch sweet onion chicken teriyaki is only 7 points! That’s what I’m having tonight! Our local Subway has been running a special on Tuesday nights in March…..two 6-inch subs for $4 (any sub except double meat)!! We’ve been eating there every Tuesday night! As for the new $5 special, our Subway is advertising that price everyday. So, I assume you can get them like that everyday through April….at least I hope so!

Sonya’s last blog post..Time Travel Tuesday ~ To Grandmother’s House We Go

Sonya wrote on March 25, 2008 - 1:14 pm

Ham & leftover ham. That’s all I’ve had all week. YUM.

oh amanda’s last blog post..Jesus and Pumpkins

oh amanda wrote on March 26, 2008 - 7:52 am