monday. again.

Well, it’s monday… I don’t have a menu planned.  I spent the morning with Matt at the dds.  It’s like dejavue.  I spent last Monday with Amanda at the dds getting her wisdom teeth cut out.  She is doing great btw.  I would say fully over the whole thing now.  Lorenzo (the boyfriend) is a keeper and was a great nurse the first few days after her procedure.

It was a good weekend.  Easter services were great, both morning and evening.  We got so much done Saturday afternoon too.  Matt and I planned to work on the side deck cleaning project this afternoon, but he is sleeping off the novacaine as I type so we’ll see.   I found some neat deck furniture last week I would like to put on that deck but won’t buy it until we get it all ready and cleaned up from the long winter!

I got a new cell phone today.  I have no idea how to use it and am just not in the mood to figure it out.  I may put the sim card back in my blackberry until I feel inspired to figure out this one!  I think once I know all the features, it will be a great little phone.

Tags:

8 Responses to “monday. again.”

1. Gail says:

I hope he feels better when he wakes up! Dentist/doctors = no fun.
    It can be such a pain trying to learn a new phone, maybe one of the kids will figure it out and show you the shortcuts!

2. I would love to be planning my outdoor projects. But when I watch the weather…it calls for yet another snow storm coming in tonight lasting until tomorrow.

MONKEY GIGGLES’s last blog post..Monday Market

3. yvonne says:

I have had my phone for months and my little grandson had to show me how to use the camera when I was in California a couple of weeks ago ; )

Sorry about all the trips to the dentists. Glad Amanda is no longer in pain.

yvonne’s last blog post..A Very Special Easter

4. Sheryl says:

Glad Amanda’s feeling better and hope Matt feels better quickly too!
    I’ve always hated going to the dentist until I finally found a gentle dentist who does quality work…but it’s still not a favorite place to go 🙂
    I’m sure your kids will have the phone figured out in no time!

Sheryl’s last blog post..~* Menu Plan Monday *~

5. Nancy Face says:

Well, jeepers! If you have to be at the dds, Monday just seems appropriate! 😉

You sound like me…a new phone, and you don’t know how to use it yet! I STILL carry my cell phone instruction manual around in my purse, just in case! Hahaha! 😀

Nancy Face’s last blog post..My Fun Easter Pictures!

6. Jodi says:

The dentist.. ugh I spend way to much time at mine, and don’t like it. I too, am still figuring out my new phone. Good luck with it.

Jodi’s last blog post..Ugh!!

7. Sonya says:

I’m with you on the furniture purchase. Nothing new is coming onto my deck until it is cleaned, stained, and ready for summer!

Sonya’s last blog post..Time Travel Tuesday ~ To Grandmother’s House We Go

8. oh amanda says:

Deck furniture. Fun. I’d love to have a fun deck that you could actually relax on!

oh amanda’s last blog post..Jesus and Pumpkins