menu

Matt and I made a HUGE pot of stew before church yesterday morning.  We would have had it for dinner, but instead we went with a group from church to “taco bell.”  I hadn’t been inside a taco bell in years.   It wasn’t bad.  I’m not a big taco bell fan (like amanda).

Tonight we’ll have the soup again with whole wheat crackers.  I had been making corn bread with the stew, but it’s just too many points so I decided to hold off on that for a while.

With the kids home all week it changes the way we look at meals…

Tuesday we’ll have burgers, with pretzels and salad.

Wednesday I’ll make a pot of small red beans with ham.  (and maybe some cornbread)…

Thursday we’ll probably have something leftover… or carryout… or both.

Friday I’ll make the chicken strips I made the other night that Bailey LOVED! and some veggies on the side… with whole wheat rolls and salad.

That’s it.  My week.  Subject to change, and it probably will.

Visit Laura, Org. Junkie… to see more menus.  I found tons of recipes while perusing last weeks menus.

Tags:

9 Responses to “menu”

1. Sandra says:

Sounds great Annie 🙂

Sandra’s last blog post..Stop and Stare!

2. oh amanda says:

Red beans with ham and cornbread sound like the best comfort food ever!

oh amanda’s last blog post..Rx

3. Wendy says:

There is *nothing* like good red beans and cornbread. Mmmmm! Have a great week!

Wendy’s last blog post..How Many of YOU?

4. Comfort food rules! In my house, my husband does a lot of the cooking which makes the kids quite happy campers. I’ll have to send him to check out the menus, thanks for the ideas!

Barbara

Barbara Ling (aka Ow’s last blog post..Viva the Easter Broccoli Bunny! Managing your blog fan’s expectations – Day 1 of 5

5. Sheryl says:

Looks yum! I’ve never tried the wheat crackers…do you like them or are they just ok?

Sheryl’s last blog post..~* Menu Plan Monday *~

6. Nancy Face says:

I never go to Taco Bell, but I REALLY love it! 🙂

7. Gail says:

I didn’t mean to give up on my menus but it was constantly changing and Don being gone so I just haven’t done it in a while!
    I actually like Taco Bell ok, we haven’t had one in our town ever but just recently the KFC put it in the side of their place and would you believe it, I haven’t been once! I like the mexican pizza.

Gail’s last blog post..?Oh what a beautiful morning??

8. yvonne says:

I LOVE Taco Bell–you can always get a cheap meal there ; )

Yum beans and cornbread.

yvonne’s last blog post..March Madness

9. mjpuzzlemom says:

Looks like a good week. Thanks for stopping by.

MJ