time travel tuesday ~ “where did you get that?” edition

Time traveling assignment for today:

Look around your house and find an object of interest.

Where did it come from?

Was it a gift from someone special or a gift for yourself?

Tell all about it!

bonus:

post a picture of your item!

Here are my two identical objects…

I have one in the dining room and one in the front room aka Izzy’s therapy room.

I love them both!

I received the first one from my sweet friend Jenny last year on my birthday.

The second one came a couple of days after my birthday and was from my other sweet friend JennaG! They live in the same town and didn’t discuss what they were sending.

It worked out well though because I love having two!

When JennaG emailed after I posted the picture of the gift from Jenny, she said I HAD to call her when her gift arrived.

It was so funny.

Tags:

9 Responses to “time travel tuesday ~ “where did you get that?” edition”

1. Jodi says:

This one was fun!! How funny that you got 2 of the same gifts!! Have a great Tuesday!

Jodi’s last blog post..Time Travel Tuesday ~ Where did you get that?? edition

2. That is so neat!!! They are lovely plaques and to have 2 just alike from blog friends. Sweet!!!!

Susan – Penless Writ’s last blog post..VAIN BABBLINGS

3. oh amanda says:

How fun! I’m going to try to think of one to do today, too!

oh amanda’s last blog post..We’ve got a new little girl!

4. Sheryl says:

Really enjoyed this one and I’m looking forward to see what everyone shares.
    Can’t have too many “believe” reminders, can we?!

Sheryl’s last blog post..~* Time Travel Tuesday – Where Did You Get That? *~

5. Nancy Face says:

They are so pretty! How well your friends know you, tee hee! 🙂

Nancy Face’s last blog post..What’s lurking under YOUR sofa cushions?

6. yvonne says:

Looks like your friends know what you like. Isn’t that great?!?

yvonne’s last blog post..Greetings from Mazatlan

7. I remember this happening, and I thought it was so sweet of them both. I am sure you treasure both of them (the ladies and the presents).

Lauren@Baseballs&Bow’s last blog post..Movie Fun

8. KC says:

That is so cool that you got two of them.. what wonderful gifts and wonderful friends. Great time travel today.. Mine is up now.

9. Annie, I want to ask you something that I just remembered because of this post. Did you ever get my Christmas card? I put a believe bookmark in there for you and i’m going to be cross if it didn’t get to you 🙂

Then, someone on a forum asked me where I got my cool signature (the green Marcia) and I said a nice lady called Annie did it for me. Now how much will you charge to do one for her too? I want to hook the two of you up?

BTW, are you on Facebook? If not, you need to sign up (!) and invite me to be your friend.

Marcia Francois’s last blog post..3 steps to confident decisions