post Category: Uncategorized — mylifeasannie @ 8:12 am — post Comments (19)

It seems like Mondays just come too soon after a busy weekend huh? I do love Mondays though, it’s like a startover… every week. Emelia is still floating around thrilled with her birthday present. I’m very relieved to have the birthday party over. over! Me & Emelia ran to Edmond between churches yesterday. She bought this and this. We have a little bet going at our house… how long will it be before she loses her phone. She seems to lose things very easily and is looking now for her phone charger. She lost somewhere between coming home from her friend’s house and getting ready for church. She’s very upset.

My friend Miki did the lesson last night. It is March Madness at church which is a youth month… and last night the youth did the service, since she is the youth pastor… she spoke. She did a great job and pointed out how important it is to make Christian friends and then pointed out that she had a Christian friend, me. It was sweet and a little embarrassing. She is a really cool person and I’m glad that we have become friends too.

I feel so much better today, still coughing… but better. I hope to make a date today (and everyday this week) with mr. treadmill. (and mr. mop..and mr. vacuum…) sound fun?

I started this post to get my menu lined out. You’ve distracted me.

Today I’m going to the store while Izzy is at school to buy some food. Then I’m coming home and feeding that birthday cake to the dogs or trash or something other than my face that can’t seem to stay away from it!!!! Not exactly weight watcher friendly. Seriously.

Tonight I’m making a HUGE pot of stew… the one that starts with sirloin steak and then add in everything else until the pot is too full. I love that stuff. I’ll probably make a batch of cornbread for Matt and some ww crackers for me 🙁

Tomorrow we’ll have soup again. or something.

Wednesday Matt has requested that I make beans and ham.

Thursday we’ll have steak and potatoes.

Friday we’ll have company and will probably order pizza. or something.

That’s it. Nothing fancy like Sheryl’s coconut cake that I’ll be thinking about all morning!

Oh… one last thing. These are great for scratchy throats/coughing. They taste good too.

For more (probably more thought out) menus, go see Org. Junkie.

OH one last thing!  For time traveling tomorrow, the assignment is this:  Look around your house, pick an item that you like a lot and travel back to how you came to own it.  Did you buy it or was it a gift?  A picture of your item would be a bonus!  See you tomorrow.

GSE. Get it from the Health Food Store and it’s AWESOME for sore throats! (Not that you were asking, obviously.)

Elizabeth’s last blog post..Wedding and Hair

Elizabeth wrote on March 10, 2008 - 9:08 am

Hope you feel better!! Everything sounds yummy on your menu! Have a blessed Monday!

Jodi’s last blog post..OCP Challenge #5 ~ Springtime

Jodi wrote on March 10, 2008 - 9:49 am

I like the music on your site!

Thanks for stopping by mine.

🙂

Niki’s last blog post..The Freebie that Coffee Addicts have been waiting for!

Niki wrote on March 10, 2008 - 10:35 am

LOL…yeah, that coconut cake isn’t exactly ww friendly either!! I had to limit myself to one skinny piece a day and pray that didn’t do too much damage scale-wise…I’ll find out in the next day or so.
Steak is a good buy here this week, thinking about having that on Sunday.
Hope Emelia finds her charger…frustrating!
Looking forward to tomorrows ttt…sounds like fun!

Sheryl’s last blog post..~* Menu Plan Monday*~

Sheryl wrote on March 10, 2008 - 12:45 pm

Yes! Your post was as random as mine! Maybe that March Hare meme would work after all…

And oh, I’m going to try to do TTT tomorrow. Fun!

oh amanda’s last blog post..The Elmo Warning

oh amanda wrote on March 10, 2008 - 12:56 pm

Stew sounds so yummy today. “Healing Rain” is playing on your blog right now. I love that song!

Katrine’s last blog post..Menu Monday

Katrine wrote on March 10, 2008 - 1:50 pm

Hope your feeling better!!!!

Annie wrote on March 10, 2008 - 1:56 pm

Great menu! I am glad she liked her pink phone (Mine is pink also!)

Linda’s last blog post..There’s a party going on !

Linda wrote on March 10, 2008 - 1:59 pm

I love all of the “or somethings.” I should put that after all of mine… because you just never know! 🙂

Have a great week!

Cyndi’s last blog post..The Hem of His Garment

Cyndi wrote on March 10, 2008 - 2:44 pm

The menu looks good this week, mostly good cold weather food, which is great since the warm weather doesn’t seem to want to stick around!

Hope you have an awesome week!

Haley’s last blog post..10 Reasons I’m glad I’m not pregnant anymore

Haley wrote on March 10, 2008 - 4:32 pm

I hope you start feeling better soon Annie.

I haven’t even made it to the Menu Plan participants yet, I think I need a huge cup of coffee for that LOL

Have a great night.

Hugs,
Sandra

Sandra’s last blog post..Spring Break…..YAY!

Sandra wrote on March 10, 2008 - 5:31 pm

Hope you are back to 100% soon. And yes it is Monday.

Smiles and hugs my friend

Monkey Giggles’s last blog post..Monday Market

Monkey Giggles wrote on March 10, 2008 - 7:33 pm

Stew sounds yummy. Hope you feel better soon. Have a good week.

Thanks for stopping by my site. Come back anytime.

Nancy B’s last blog post..Menu Plan Monday #8

Nancy B wrote on March 10, 2008 - 8:15 pm

Great. Now I’m hungry. Wonder what’s in my kitchen just waiting for me to attack it???

Kari’s last blog post..Attending an NFL game: $260, Getting Shot at to Defend our Country: $29,000, Playing with a Football for a Living: Priceless

Kari wrote on March 10, 2008 - 8:19 pm

I hope you feel all better soon….we’ve been a little sickly at our house too.
Still haven’t gotten back to menus yet, maybe one day though!

Gail’s last blog post..?And since we’ve no place to go?..?

Gail wrote on March 10, 2008 - 9:15 pm

I DO NOT enjoy dates with Mr. Mop and Mr. Vacuum! I’m just sayin’! 😉

Nancy Face wrote on March 11, 2008 - 11:26 am

I loved your comments about the cake not being weight watcher friendly. I think cake and sweets call my name ; )

I also got a good laugh out of making a date with Mr. Mop and Mr. Treadmill. Too funny

Hope you’re feeling better.

yvonne’s last blog post..Greetings from Mazatlan

yvonne wrote on March 11, 2008 - 1:39 pm

That stew you were planning on making sounds scrumptious!

I hope you aren’t sick anymore!

Busy Bee Lauren’s last blog post..a purse can tell you a lot about someone

Busy Bee Lauren wrote on March 12, 2008 - 2:39 am

employ, in coin, plate, gilding, and other ornaments of gold and create your own myspace layout for free out easier and readier methods of performing their own particular work, fvwrjutois

Sharon wrote on March 30, 2008 - 6:50 am