post Category: Uncategorized — mylifeasannie @ 2:09 am — post Comments (20)

Whew, what a day! Take a bunch of 10 year old girls and have them for a whole afternoon and you will be left with… exhaustion! Fortunately I am better. I got all my errands finished for the party yesterday. Emelia called home around noon to tell me she hurt her wrist during gym. She went with me to get the cake etc.

When Matt came home he decided we should run to Mardels (fav. store!). Matt bought me this awesome Bible cover!

Miki texted me on the way and we ended up meeting her & Kenny for dinner at McAllisters. I wanted some sweet tea ya’ll! It was pretty good, considering I can’t taste ANYTHING! We had a fun time eating with M & K and the conversation was great too! I love when things just work out with out a lot of planning.

Anyway, today was the big 10th birthday party for Emelia…

Here is the cake.

We had the crafts I mentioned… making flip-flops and beaded things… Here are some pics of the girls busy making their flip-flops…

here is a picture of Emelia with McKenzie and her flip-flops she made…

Emelia had a great time… here she is with her friend Madison and cousin Brooke:

blowing out candles…

Opening presents!

She loved her  new pink CELLPHONE!!!

It was a fun party.

Looks like she had lots of fun!!!!

Jodi’s last blog post..A very long survey

Jodi wrote on March 9, 2008 - 3:00 am

What a fabulous party! Loved the cake. Emelia is looking so grown up and you can see she and Amanda are sisters. What a wonderful Mum you are.

karen’s last blog post..Weekend in Photographs

karen wrote on March 9, 2008 - 3:56 am

Happy 10th birthday to Emelia.. Looks like a great party.. I never really saw it before but in these pics she looks alot like Amanda in the face.

KC’s last blog post..Like the new look?????

KC wrote on March 9, 2008 - 4:57 am

Happy Birthday Emelia! It looks like a wonderful party. I’m glad everyone had a fun time!!

chupieandjsmama’s last blog post..March Came In Like A Lion

chupieandjsmama wrote on March 9, 2008 - 1:13 pm

Glad you guys had a blast! 🙂 Also glad you’re feeling better! She and her friends look so cute in the photos. I guess you throw a pretty awesome party!

Haley’s last blog post..It’s Official! I’m a published Scrapbooker!

Haley wrote on March 9, 2008 - 1:24 pm

Happy Birthday Emelia!
Looks like so much Fun!
Love the cake and bet it tasted great!

palmtreefanatic’s last blog post..The Blizzard of March 2008

palmtreefanatic wrote on March 9, 2008 - 1:44 pm

Looks like an awesome party! Making flip flops is a super cute idea!

Tori :)’s last blog post..Short Fun in the snow Video

Tori :) wrote on March 9, 2008 - 7:43 pm

Looks like you had a fun birthday party, too! I love the idea of making flip flops at the party! What fun!

Glad you are doing well!

Love,
Mandalyn

Mandalyn’s last blog post..Her Third Birthday Party

Mandalyn wrote on March 9, 2008 - 9:42 pm

Hi Annie! Thanks for stopping by my blog! It was great to “meet” you. Looks like y’all had a fun day partying 🙂 Have a great week!

Jenna’s last blog post..On the road again

Jenna wrote on March 10, 2008 - 12:35 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Emelia! 🙂

I’m so glad you were feeling better! The party looks absolutely amazingly wonderful, and Emelia looks so cute and happy in her pictures! I’m sure all the girls had a great time! 😀

Nancy Face’s last blog post..What’s lurking under YOUR sofa cushions?

Nancy Face wrote on March 10, 2008 - 12:36 am

[…] Izzy’s Story… « this, that, and a party! […]

My Life as Annie » Is it really Monday? already? wrote on March 10, 2008 - 8:12 am

Ahhhhh friends, and fun and youth!!!!!

Susan – Penless Writ’s last blog post..THIS & THAT & ABOUT THE CRAFT STORE

Susan – Penless Writ wrote on March 10, 2008 - 10:14 am

Awww…Happy belated b’day Emilia!! Looks like she and her friends had tons of fun. She’s adorable in her HM hat and t!

Sheryl’s last blog post..~* Menu Plan Monday*~

Sheryl wrote on March 10, 2008 - 12:44 pm

I love it! What a great party. Those flip flops are amazingly cute!

oh amanda’s last blog post..The Elmo Warning

oh amanda wrote on March 10, 2008 - 12:54 pm

How fun! I love her face in the last picture, I need a new pink phone too! I’m so jealous!!!

Whitney’s last blog post..What is in my purse!?

Whitney wrote on March 10, 2008 - 2:52 pm

I’m exhausted just reading about the party and seeing the pictures. lol

Kari’s last blog post..Attending an NFL game: $260, Getting Shot at to Defend our Country: $29,000, Playing with a Football for a Living: Priceless

Kari wrote on March 10, 2008 - 8:17 pm

I’m glad y’all had a great party! Looks like fun.

Gail wrote on March 10, 2008 - 9:14 pm

Ooooh! Happy belated bday to Emelia!!! She is lovely. I love the Hannah Montana theme, and that you made crafts!!

Busy Bee Lauren wrote on March 12, 2008 - 2:41 am

I love that you made crafts, and that it was Hannah Montana themed. Emelia is lovely! Happy bday Emelia!

Busy Bee Lauren wrote on March 12, 2008 - 2:42 am

Happy birthday to Emelia! You put together such a fun bday party!

Michelle’s last blog post..First Bath