post Category: Uncategorized — mylifeasannie @ 2:01 pm — post Comments (18)

To my parents!

Happy 49th Anniversary!!!

I love you.

Thank you for loving each other so much for the last 49 years.

You know what this means don’t you? I’m going to need lots of great ideas for next year’s anniversary PARTY!

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!

Shannon *Gabi’s Mom*’s last blog post..Twelve Inches

Shannon *Gabi’s Mom* wrote on March 7, 2008 - 2:32 pm

Happy Anniversary!

Jodi’s last blog post..Friday Feast #182

Jodi wrote on March 7, 2008 - 3:14 pm

What an accomplishment! Happy Anniversary to them! (Did anybody ever tell you that you look like your mom?)

Coach Jenny’s last blog post..My Homemade Apple Pie

Coach Jenny wrote on March 7, 2008 - 3:49 pm

That’s awsesome! Congratulations and Happy Anniversary to your mom and dad!

Stacy wrote on March 7, 2008 - 3:55 pm

Happy Anniversary to them, they look so cute 🙂

Sandra’s last blog post..Special Surprise to my readers!

Sandra wrote on March 7, 2008 - 4:37 pm

Happy anniversary to your parents! 49 years, are you kidding me, they must have been really young when they got married….they look so cute!

Gail’s last blog post..?One of these days these Boots are gonna walk all over you?

Gail wrote on March 7, 2008 - 4:42 pm

They look so good! They WERE young when they married. They are a wonderful example of a happy, long marriage. They are both such good looking people. Who would ever dream they were old enough to be married for 49 years.

Congratulations to both of them.

Betty & Ed G.

Betty wrote on March 7, 2008 - 4:56 pm

Oh my goodness, how cute are they! Congrats to them both for 49 great years together…it gives everyone around proof that it CAN happen!!!

Melissa’s last blog post..Welcome UBP 08 to Mel’s World

Melissa wrote on March 7, 2008 - 5:20 pm

Happy Anniversary! How wonderful.

Jill’s last blog post..Prince Adam

Jill wrote on March 7, 2008 - 9:21 pm

How wonderful!! Happy Anniversary to them both!

Sheryl’s last blog post..~* Faith-Lift Fridays Mar. 7, 2008 *~

Sheryl wrote on March 7, 2008 - 9:36 pm

Happy Anniversary! What a great example!

oh amanda’s last blog post..Be Excellent To One Another…

oh amanda wrote on March 7, 2008 - 11:14 pm

49 years is a HUGE accomplishment. That is so great. We did a huge wedding cake for my parent’s 25th. The party was supposed to be a surprise, but they found out and played along anyway.

Shawna’s last blog post..Welcome to My Blog Party!

Shawna wrote on March 7, 2008 - 11:40 pm

How very wonderful! Happy anniversary to your dear parents! 🙂

Nancy Face’s last blog post..What’s lurking under YOUR sofa cushions?

Nancy Face wrote on March 8, 2008 - 1:34 am

Congratulations to your parents. I bet you will plan one great celebration next year.

yvonne’s last blog post..Greetings from Mazatlan

yvonne wrote on March 8, 2008 - 7:59 pm

Happy Anniversary!
What a lovely couple!

palmtreefanatic’s last blog post..The Blizzard of March 2008

palmtreefanatic wrote on March 9, 2008 - 1:43 pm

Happy Anniversary! 49 years! What an accomplishment! I hope they have many more to come!

BTW, love that dog!

Sonya’s last blog post..Monday Randomness

Sonya wrote on March 10, 2008 - 4:56 pm

inability did not arise from the want of money, but of the finer black and white friendster layouts same man will sometimes perform two or three of them. I have seen a small jevbuaumpp

Faith wrote on March 29, 2008 - 5:07 am

therefore, to the person who possesses it, and who means not to use or my space layouts with butterflies A capital may be employed in four different ways either, first, in pkkqjxvgcf

Karen wrote on March 29, 2008 - 4:14 pm