post Category: Uncategorized — mylifeasannie @ 4:05 pm — post Comments (10)

If you listen to this, you will first need to pause the music in my sidebar (sorry in advance)…For more faith lifts, visit Sheryl.

I tried to listen, but I can’t click on play. I’ll come back and try again.
Happy Friday!! 🙂

Coach Jenny’s last blog post..Too Close for Comfort

Coach Jenny wrote on February 29, 2008 - 4:23 pm

Oh, my!! One of my all-time favorite BarlowGirl songs. This is exactly how I’m feeling right now. I’m walking by faith and what I KNOW to be True. I like that line that says “We cannot separate/ You’re part of me” Truth and Comfort right there!!

Coach Jenny’s last blog post..Too Close for Comfort

Coach Jenny wrote on February 29, 2008 - 4:28 pm

AMEN! Great great inspiring song.

Twinkle Mom’s last blog post..Join Me for 31 Days of Praise March 1-March 31

Twinkle Mom wrote on February 29, 2008 - 6:34 pm

I love this video and Barlow Girl!!
Sue

Praise and Coffee wrote on February 29, 2008 - 7:05 pm

I never knew there was a “God Tube” instead of you tube. I like it.

Monkey Giggles wrote on February 29, 2008 - 7:07 pm

Love this song….and boy, isn’t it true…sometimes this is such a walk of absolute faith and trust!

Sheryl’s last blog post..~* Faith-Lift Fridays Feb. 29, 2008 *~

Sheryl wrote on February 29, 2008 - 7:09 pm

Great song! I’ve never heard it before! Thank you for sharing this today! Hope you are doing well.
Love to you, Annie!
Angie xoxo

Angie’s last blog post..Eyes

Angie wrote on March 1, 2008 - 2:24 am

I’ve never heard that song before! God Tube is sooo much better than You Tube!

Nancy Face’s last blog post..Gee, I’m dumb!

Nancy Face wrote on March 1, 2008 - 8:08 am

Thanks, annie. I’ve never heard that before. Isn’t it great to know we are never alone.

yvonne’s last blog post..Pride & Joy #7, Kyle

yvonne wrote on March 1, 2008 - 1:14 pm

nice song Annie

KC’s last blog post..Faith-Lift Friday(2/29/08)

KC wrote on March 2, 2008 - 2:29 am