oops

Guess what I forgot today? Time travel tuesday!

I’ll try to remember next week, any suggestions?

11 Responses to “oops”

1. toknowhim says:

No suggestions at present, but I do like the “TTT”… Come by today and see what happened last night at my house πŸ™‚

Blessings!!

toknowhim’s last blog post..The Angels Threw a Party…

2. Sandra says:

Oops LOL

I keep forgetting to participate in this, I’m so annoyed with myself.

Sandra’s last blog post..Finally got word on the move!

3. Haley says:

Oh well, we are all forgetful sometimes! I’m going to email you soon about something I think might be pretty neat. πŸ˜€

Haley’s last blog post..It’s my blogaversary!!!!

4. Jodi says:

I was wondering where you were! I will try to think of some ideas and get back to you.

Jodi’s last blog post..An email I want to share

5. yvonne says:

I’m not the least bit creative, but whatever you come up with will be enjoyed ; )

yvonne’s last blog post..Pride & Joy #5, Heidi

6. Karen says:

I think you’ve been doing this a lot longer than I’ve been participating, so some of my suggestions might have already been done. But here are a few: Find an heirloom in your home and write about it. Choose one of your kids and write about your life when you were their age. What was the first movie you ever saw. What kind of vacations did you take when you were growing up? What’s the most exciting thing you’ve ever received in the mail? Memories of your first home that you owned or lived in as an adult.

Karen’s last blog post..Soul Sisters

7. Dawn says:

We all forget things. LOL! I was wondering what happened. I guess now you know it was missed, which should make you feel good at least. πŸ™‚

Dawn’s last blog post..Ten On Tuesday

8. Jenny says:

Fave travelling memory?
    First conversation with God?
    A song that brings you back to a specific memory?
    A smell that brings you back? (I know that when I put on Jergens’ lotion I am brought back to a little girl watching my mom put lotion on her hands)

Jenny’s last blog post..Update…

9. Nancy Face says:

I missed you, of course, but I just figured you were busy with real life stuff! πŸ˜‰

You always come up with such fun and creative ideas, and my little brain is just blank! But I really like some of the things Karen suggested! πŸ™‚

Nancy Face’s last blog post..Weekend of Awesomeness!

10. Barbara H. says:

I checked throughout the day, but when I saw your plans in your Monday post I figured maybe it was too busy a day to get to the TTT. I do enjoy them and try to participate every week except when I don’t have an interesting response. πŸ™‚ That was the case the last two weeks — good questions, I just didn’t have any good answers.

I saw a “conversation starter” in Family Fun magazine yesterday that I thought would make a great TTT: what kinds of toys or games did you play when you were growing up?

And that thought led to another one: what were your favorite childhood books?

Then I also thought of this one but don’t know the best way to phrase it: what kind of girl were you? A princess or a tomboy? Did you have an “awkward phase”?

Barbara H.’s last blog post..Books Review: Symphony of Secrets

11. Coach Jenny says:

I’m so glad to see that you forget things. πŸ˜‰ You seem like superwoman over there with all you do!
    Hope your Wednesday is going well.

Coach Jenny’s last blog post..Can You Say….