post Category: Uncategorized — mylifeasannie @ 4:40 pm — post Comments (7)

1 store-bought roasted chicken
1 cup diced onions
1 cup diced celery
1 cup diced carrot
4 (14-ounce) cans low-sodium chicken broth
2 (10.75-ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup with roasted garlic
2 teaspoon fines herbs*
Salt and pepper
2 cups egg noodles, cooked
Remove the skin from the chicken and shred the meat from the bone. Put the chicken into a slow cooker along with the onions, celery, and carrots. Stir in broth, mushroom soup, and fines herbs and season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook on high setting for 3 to 4 hours or low for 8 to 9 hours.

When soup is finished, stir in egg noodles. Adjust seasonings and serve.

Visit Sandra to see more slow cooker recipes!

post signature

This sounds soooo good! Thanks for sharing. I’ll be doing this one next week! Happy New Years!

Renee’s Ramblings wrote on December 27, 2007 - 4:59 pm

Oh Annie this sounds so good!Ishould make it today as McKenna has a nasty cold.This would work perfectly.Thanks for the blog visit.Have a great day.

Michelle wrote on December 27, 2007 - 5:01 pm

yum! Thanks for sharing!

MJ

MJ wrote on December 27, 2007 - 5:05 pm

Hi Annie,

Just saw your comment on my blog. Thanks! I have the dilly beef recipe in our crockpot cooking right now. I’ll let you know how we like it tomorrow. I have to say…it is smelling really good right now!

Renee’

Renee’s Ramblings wrote on December 27, 2007 - 5:10 pm

This sounds just perfect right seeing as we’re all sick with colds 🙂

Can’t wait to try it 🙂

Huge hugs,
Sandra?

Sandra wrote on December 27, 2007 - 11:03 pm

Oh Annie – this looks really good. I will be trying it for sure.
PS – You’re probably about to change it, but I love your header!

Mari wrote on December 28, 2007 - 1:10 am

Yum! This looks delicious and just might be our dinner tomorrow night!

kim wrote on December 28, 2007 - 7:11 am