post Category: Uncategorized — mylifeasannie @ 11:20 pm — post Comments (9)

I’m actually finished shopping!
I was able to run out today twice and finish up.
I’m very excited to be finished!
How’s your shopping going?

post signature

My shopping was finished 3 days ago. Until I remembered a few things I’d forgotten to get. Then it was finished yesterday. Until, again, I remembered a few things I’d forgotten to get. So it’s definitely finished today. Except for that one little gift that I still haven’t managed to get. I don’t know what happened to my organized self! I’m a mess now. lol

Received your card today, by the way. Thank you so much. I won’t bore you with details of my jumping up and down when I saw it in the mailbox. I really should seek therapy for this obsession I have with cards. lol

Merry Christmas!
Kari

Kari (GrannySkywalker) wrote on December 20, 2007 - 3:48 am

How funny! I love this one! My hubby usually shops on Christmas Eve but he surprised me this year by getting it done! Now I’m the one who needs to finish! LOL!

Sonya wrote on December 20, 2007 - 4:45 am

Done most in my list. But there’s still a couple or so more to do.

Merry Christmas!

zamejias wrote on December 20, 2007 - 11:58 am

Just finished up last night!! Now, to bake cookies, wrap presents and enjoy this time with my children before I remember a gift I missed! ๐Ÿ™‚

Merry Christmas!!

Momma Roar wrote on December 20, 2007 - 12:09 pm

I’m off now to try and finish up!!! But, at least most of what I have bought is WRAPPED!!!

Yvonne wrote on December 20, 2007 - 2:34 pm

Acckkk! Shopping Christmas Eve is a thought that sends shivers and shudders through my body!
Thankfully, we finished ours last weekend…one day shopping – definitely a record for us! ๐Ÿ™‚ But this year has been crazy so the holidays might as well be too ;p
If I don’t make it over again before, have a truly blessed Christmas!

Sheryl http://www.takingthechallenge.typepad.com wrote on December 20, 2007 - 4:59 pm

I’m pretty much done! Mind you the budget dictates that I’m done. LOL.

Susanne wrote on December 20, 2007 - 5:07 pm