post Category: Uncategorized — mylifeasannie @ 3:32 pm — post Comments (15)

One of my bbf’s Amanda has been having fun Christmas carnival… this is week FIVE!

To be entered for this week’s prize, we are asked to post pictures of our favorite ornaments…

Here are a few of mine…

I love this “hope” ornament!

I got this one when Bailey was a little toddler. It just reminded
me of him! It is blurry but reads, “I love Christmas.”

My other favorites are the pretty engraved ones with
the kids pictures. I love these! Look how young and cute
little Bailey looks!

post signature

So fun! I love that ornaments are full of memories!

oh amanda wrote on December 6, 2007 - 4:57 pm

And btw, cute new layout!!

oh amanda wrote on December 6, 2007 - 4:58 pm

Cute ornaments! I love your new background!!

Jodi wrote on December 6, 2007 - 5:07 pm

Love those. Some of my favorite are the picture ornaments, too.

Shawna wrote on December 6, 2007 - 10:11 pm

BTW, love the new Christmas design!!

Shawna wrote on December 6, 2007 - 10:12 pm

Love your new Christmas look! I like your ornaments, too. I love looking at Christmas stuff, I don’t care if it’s mine, yours, the neighbor’s, my mom’s…whatever. I just LOVE looking at it. (You reckon they have a therapy group for that? lol)

Kari (GrannySkywalker) wrote on December 6, 2007 - 10:18 pm

I love your tree, your ornaments are beautiful and your new design is awesome too!

I tried to look at a layout by Linda at RS but after I loaded microsoft student software package on my new computer it tried to change my e-mail to microsoft and I like my new vista so I closed it out and now everytime I click someone’s name to send an e-mail it tries to make me install microsoft to my e-mail and will not let me proceed. UGH! 🙂

Jenileigh wrote on December 6, 2007 - 10:20 pm

This looks fun… Also wanted you to know that my third week of my new meme is up if you want to participate again.

Toknowhim wrote on December 6, 2007 - 10:50 pm

I love the excitement of just bringing in my Christmas boxes from the garage-it means soon I will be revisting all my favorite ornaments-I love the memories I have of them.

Fun post, Enjoy your decorations!

Theresa wrote on December 7, 2007 - 2:42 am

Wow…I love your new “look”…very fresh and clean and yet Christmasy too.

Sweet ornaments.

Hugs!
Kat

justabeachkat wrote on December 7, 2007 - 3:46 am

Your ornaments are so cute…my favorite ornaments are the ones with special meaning or memories, too! 🙂

Nancy Face wrote on December 7, 2007 - 12:57 pm

Cute new look….and I love your ornaments! Have seen this pop up on several blogs, looks like fun.
I like your hope one a lot too!

gail@more than a song wrote on December 7, 2007 - 3:20 pm

I love to see everyone’s ornaments! Thanks for sharing these. I like your header too; it’s perfect for the holidays!

Lauren@Baseballs&Bows wrote on December 7, 2007 - 7:36 pm

Love the red and white theme…so cheerful!
The “I love Christmas” ornament is adorable!
Great idea for a post…after we get our tree up maybe I’ll share some of our favorites.

Sheryl http://www.takingthechallenge.typepad.com wrote on December 8, 2007 - 12:18 am

I love your ornaments. 🙂

I have some simple white glittered snowflakes that I love.

Revka