post Category: Uncategorized — mylifeasannie @ 10:21 pm — post Comments (26)

We leave early Wednesday morning for Disneyworld.

I am battling a terrible awful no good very bad chest/head cold.

I have had trouble being vertical today.

Sheryl sent me the sweetest believe cross! I would post a picture if I felt like moving.
AND
I just got the sweetest thank you card from Nancy… Lauren, her daughter, sent out fun goodmail last week including watermelon bubble yum! yum!

Matt has been fighting a stomach thing all week.

Can you say, “ATTACK?????”

I need to pack.

I guess that’s all.

I’m so sorry to hear you guys are ‘crook’ (as they call it down under), I will be praying for swift recoveries, especially with your holiday coming up. Is that the Florida one you are going to? I’ve been to Disney in LA. We’re at home today, I’ve got a thumping headache (THAT joyful time of the month coming up…so chilling out…kind of).

Karen wrote on September 29, 2007 - 11:51 pm

I hope you feel better by the time you leave for Disneyworld! I’ll be praying for your family, that all of you are well, that you have a safe and fun trip, and that God will touch the hearts of all who come in contact with you while on vacation!

Sonya wrote on September 30, 2007 - 1:18 am

I hope you are better quickly! Maybe you can get the sickness out of the way and everyone will feel wonderful for the trip. I hope so!

Lauren@Baseballs&Bows wrote on September 30, 2007 - 1:27 am

Tylenol Flu works wonders on head colds and makes it possible to feel better. Any generic brand you can find usually works, too.

Hope you get feeling better. Sure wish I was heading out to Disney something!

Kayelyn wrote on September 30, 2007 - 1:30 am

oh yuck.. I hope everyone is feeling better before your trip.

KC wrote on September 30, 2007 - 1:38 am

Go to an Emergency Clinic or something and get meds to get better guys. You all need to be WELL for your fun time ahead.

We’ll pray you get well quick!

Love, BETTY

OKGardners wrote on September 30, 2007 - 2:01 am

Feel better! I’m sick too, could I have given it to you through the phone? 😉

Hope ya’ll feel good in time for the trip.

Haley wrote on September 30, 2007 - 4:08 am

A friend had it too recently and really had trouble with her balance. I guess it’s some weird virus??? Gosh, I sure hope you’re much, much better in time for your trip.

Hugs!
Kat

justabeachkat wrote on September 30, 2007 - 4:18 am

Praying you and Matt are all better quickly! And, praying you all have a wonderful, safe trip!! Sounds like tons of fun for everyone…enjoy!!

sheryl wrote on September 30, 2007 - 6:03 am

I’m SOOO sorry that you and your hubbie are sick. I will pray that you can both recover quickly. I hope it will turn out to be a very fun, happy trip! (((HUGS))) to you!

You’re so sweet to mention Lauren and me in such a kind way! :o)

Nancy Face wrote on September 30, 2007 - 7:11 am

Oh Annie “No weapon formed against thee will prosper”. Health to you and your hubby and all the kids.

Enjoy a wonderful time at Disney :o)

Penless Thoughts wrote on September 30, 2007 - 11:58 am

Hope you feel better soon! I’ll be praying that the attack ends in plenty of time to get ready and enjoy the trip!
annb

annb wrote on September 30, 2007 - 2:56 pm

I hope you are all feeling better soon and you have a wonderful vacation. I will miss reading your post while you are gone.

Tricia wrote on September 30, 2007 - 2:56 pm

I will be praying for a quick recovery! And for a wonderful time at Disney!

Given Grace wrote on September 30, 2007 - 3:10 pm

Prayers for …Healing Rain! Glad you are getting it out of the way now so you’ll be feeling great when you go to Disney! Have a great time!

Love,
Angie xoxo

p.s. I love your picture with your eyes and sunglasses!

Ang baylis wrote on September 30, 2007 - 5:54 pm

You do need to get some meds if it’s not gone by now! And, as for Matt, I battled with the same thing the last couple of days even up to this morning. I’m so sorry!! I hope he feels better soon, too.
And, I hope y’all’s vacation is the best ever. I’ll be thinking about you this week.

Coach J wrote on September 30, 2007 - 8:58 pm

I thought something was wrong! Do get some rest and some echinacea in tablets or liquid. Have some rest and spare your strength for the trip!

IRENE wrote on September 30, 2007 - 9:15 pm

aaack! I would be feeling stressed too! I hope you all are feeling well enough for this trip!

Michelle wrote on September 30, 2007 - 9:17 pm

Oh Annie, ou poor thing ! And Matt too ! oh no ! I hope you are both feeling better before you leave for Disneyworld !
*big hugs and cyber chicken soup*
Loving Annie

Loving Annie wrote on September 30, 2007 - 10:10 pm

You WILL have a nice vacation.
Hang in there, friend!

Irritable Mother wrote on September 30, 2007 - 11:18 pm

Hey girl, This Monkey doctors recommends a pot of dark roast coffee. It always works for me.

I hope you guys have a great vacation.

Will be praying for you!

Monkey Giggles wrote on October 1, 2007 - 1:06 am

Hope at this time you’re already feeling better. (Smile!) And so is everyone in the family esp Matt.

Maybe everything’s already packed so here’s to hoping you have a wonderful time.

Take care 😀

ZAM wrote on October 1, 2007 - 12:07 pm

I am sad you are sick! Get Better…do you hear me young lady?

Lauren wrote on October 1, 2007 - 11:34 pm

I hope you both feel better and that you have a great safe trip!

LoveMyStarr wrote on October 2, 2007 - 1:04 am

I sure hope everyone gets to feeling better and that y’all have a wonderful time!

Tori :) wrote on October 2, 2007 - 5:24 am

Yikes. Sorry you felt bad! Hope it’s past now. And DISNEY WORLD?! Oh, I’m so jealous.

oh amanda wrote on October 2, 2007 - 1:09 pm