I don’t want a chip, do you?

I got an email with a powerpoint presentation about this with a challenge at the end to people who didn’t believe it was a possibility to do a google search for verichip or mondex smartchip. Pretty interesting information.

15 Responses to “I don’t want a chip, do you?”

1. OKGardners says:

Good for you! I don’t want one either.

Betty

2. ChupieandJ'smama says:

Scary stuff Annie!

3. Penless Thoughts says:

WHAT??????

4. Coach J says:

I’ve known about this, but I haven’t done any studying on the subject. One of those “bury my head in the sand” kind of things. I’ll have to come out sooner or later, huh?

5. Haley says:

This really creeps me out! I don’t want one either….why does Big Brother always want to stick his nose further into my business?

6. JennaG says:

If this is a precursor to the mark of the beast, I, personally, believe that all Christians will already be gone from this earth before it ever becomes mandatory. Very interesting and frightening stuff. How’s my Oklahoma friend doing? Are you getting packed up?

7. Nancy Face says:

THAT IS JUST PLAIN CREEPY! Thanks for the info…I didn’t know about this, and I don’t want it! :0

8. Kayelyn says:

Not to creep you all out, but my dad told me about this thing in the late 70’s when he was studying world government and the conspiracy theory of a take over.

Freaks me out that I am seeing it happen. Especially in MY lifetime.

9. justabeachkat says:

Unbelievable!

Hugs!
    Kat

10. Nan says:

EEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!! Blech.

11. Tammy and Parker says:

Yikes!

12. Sonya says:

To think that some employers are REQUIRING employees to get this is just beyond my comprehensions! This makes my kung fu karate skills want to come out! Thank God, “He knows me so well that without the will of my Father in Heaven, not a hair can fall from my head. Indeed that everything should fit His purpose for my salvation”.

13. gail@more than a song says:

Yikes.

14. This is just another way of saying, Revelation 13 is about to be fulfilled and that we need to be prepared for its fulfillment. If we accept Jesus as our personal Savior from sin we need not be freaked out about this information. Bible prophecy has already warned us about this and there should be no doubt that we are living in the end of the world. But the Christians can rest assured that we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us.

15. The RFID chip seems to be a new scheme by which people and animals can be tracked. I guess the reason why many Christians are agitated about it is because it resembles a scheme of which we are warned about in end of days Bible prophecy called the mark of the beast. A study of Revelation 13 will reveal the fact that people will take a mark or the number 666 in their foreheads or in their right hands. Personally, while I do not think that the RFID chip is the mark of the beast, it could be the pilot project to it. Nevertheless, the whole issue in Revelation 13 is more than about the taking of a benign mark; it is essentially about who do you worship.