post Category: Uncategorized — mylifeasannie @ 3:56 pm — post Comments (20)

My mailbox has been happy the last few days!!!

Irene sent a postcard from her vacation in Greece on a beautiful Island! I have that in my bible and love looking at that picture!

Jennie Boo sent a postcard from her vacation with her hubby, she is so thoughtful!

Sheryl & Nancy send sympathy cards, thank you both for thinking of us and sending those thoughts.

Nancy sent some goodmail the other day! I had to laugh when I opened the envelope to find a ‘big hunk’!!! I’ve never had a big hunk (well unless you count Matt…), and the prettiest, girliest stationary ever. I loved it!

Tricia sent a cute little notebook & pen (I immediately put that notebook to use Tricia and it’s in my purse!) She also sent the sweetest note and stickers and stuff. Such fun mail!

I won Haley‘s giveaway and it arrived! What a fun box to get! Thanks Haley.

Then today I went out to the mailbox and there was a package from Sheryl! I was very surprised. Wanna know what she sent? The box of candy was wrapped with “the pettigrews” written on it… you really think I’m going to share? LOL… you’re right, I will!

Thank you all for making me smile!

Well aren’t you the lucky one! I never get any mail besides bills. Unless of course you send me some! πŸ™‚

Momma wrote on September 14, 2007 - 4:54 pm

Ooooh, I love Big Hunks (and I’m not even talking about Randey, my dearly beloved, although I DO love him, too!). Big Hunks are like a strange cross between taffy and divinity. Hmmm, hmmm, good.

Kari wrote on September 14, 2007 - 5:14 pm

I’ve never had big hunk candy either–never heard of it. I wanted to say thank you for my birthday package–I haven’t opened it yet. I have to wait until the actual day per my family’s rules. I am looking forward to opening it though. Thanks for thinking of me. I have just had the busiest week I’ve had in a long time–no time to blog hardly at all. I hope you have had a good week, other than the funeral, and that you have a good weekend.

JennaG wrote on September 14, 2007 - 5:33 pm

So glad the pkg made it safely…and quickly too! Just when you’re ready to give up on the ol’ USPS πŸ˜‰
Love Big Hunks!!
Enjoy all your goodies πŸ™‚

sheryl wrote on September 14, 2007 - 6:26 pm

Ok, that is just not fair! hee hee I recieved a bill and a credit card offer in the mail today! πŸ™‚

Momma Roar wrote on September 14, 2007 - 7:37 pm

Wow, that’s one happy mailbox there! You are going to smell lovely and have some great treats – intrigued about this hunk!

Karen wrote on September 14, 2007 - 7:57 pm

Such sweet friends!

LoveMyStarr wrote on September 14, 2007 - 8:11 pm

OHHHHH! Your mailbox has been such a very good friend this week! That makes me soooo happy! I just love the chewy goodness of a Big Hunk, tee hee! πŸ˜€

Nancy Face wrote on September 14, 2007 - 8:14 pm

WoW!! You’ve had lots of fun mail! All I got was bills and more bills.

Have a great Friday Annie!

Jodi

Jodi wrote on September 14, 2007 - 9:38 pm

Oh your cup runneth over this week and I know it all came when you really needed it with the death & funeral. God is good!

Penless Thoughts wrote on September 14, 2007 - 11:16 pm

Must be fun to get so many surprises in the mailbox!

You and your family deserve the surprises.

Betty

OKGardners wrote on September 14, 2007 - 11:33 pm

You are special, so it doesn’t surprise me at all that others show their love to you.

Hugs!
Kat

justabeachkat wrote on September 15, 2007 - 12:12 am

I want to come borrow your mailbox!! You sure have some wonderful friends!

Vader’s Mom wrote on September 15, 2007 - 12:51 am

What perfect timing for all the good mail to come in! My mail box held the usual assortment of sad mail: internet bill, power bill, credit card bill and a few adds. Nothing to motivate me to walk out to check it, if it had been raining! πŸ˜‰
Enjoy all those sweet goodies mailed to a sweet gal!

Oh! And you are welcome to come on up to Seattle and join my stitch and stuff club!!!!!!

*smiles*
Kim

kim wrote on September 15, 2007 - 3:37 am

wow! lots of fun and great mail this week! thanks for sharing! You deserve every bit of them!
Blessings to you!
thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the weekend!

palmtreefanatic wrote on September 15, 2007 - 10:36 am

Annie, what fun stuff you get! And I actually uhm…got your address from someone…who could it be?…and sent you something BEFORE Labor Day. Did you get it?

oh amanda wrote on September 15, 2007 - 1:18 pm

Is there a way of maybe switching your address with mine so that I get all this cool stuff in MY mailbox?????????? LOL

Just asking!!!

What neat stuff you got, you deserve it though πŸ™‚

Hugs,
Sandra

Sandra wrote on September 15, 2007 - 4:31 pm

Your mailbox HAS been a happy place and how fun! Love seeing your things!

gail@more than a song wrote on September 15, 2007 - 7:27 pm

Woo hoo for Good Mail!!! πŸ™‚

Tori :) wrote on September 15, 2007 - 8:53 pm

Man! your mailbox is bursting! I really want to join this good mail girls thing, I think it would be nice to look forward to since I’m home so often now, How do I join?

Also, I’m going to try and post more baby pics on monday, so you can be looking forward to that!

Have a blessed sunday!