post Category: Uncategorized — mylifeasannie @ 1:58 pm — post Comments (22)

I saw this over at Elizabeth’s blog and wanted you to see it. I was literally sobbing by the end of this video. Like Elizabeth said, it is long… five minutes long. But it is such a powerful illustration of the fight we are fighting. If you start it scroll down on the sidebar and hit the pause button on the music player.

very powerful. love it

Julie wrote on August 30, 2007 - 2:36 pm

I saw this somewhere last week–it is very powerful. K is part of a drama team that should do this!

JennaG wrote on August 30, 2007 - 3:51 pm

I’ve seen some other videos from that Godtube that have been good too. I love that the audience cheered when Jesus took them all on!

gail@more than a song wrote on August 30, 2007 - 4:29 pm

Looking for the right words as the emotions overtake me…thanks for sharing this!

sheryl wrote on August 30, 2007 - 5:16 pm

I was crying too…the images were very powerful, especially when we imagine our loved ones in the girl’s place. We can ALWAYS overcome satan’s influences if we turn to Jesus Christ for help.

Nancy Face wrote on August 30, 2007 - 5:24 pm

Wow Annie, we as parents are going through this right now with one of our children dating a non-christian. I will need to post this for her on my blog. Thanks for another example of Our Lord Saving Us!

Miss Paula wrote on August 30, 2007 - 6:08 pm

Thanks for sharing, Annie! That was awesome!

Corrie wrote on August 30, 2007 - 6:11 pm

Annie – thank you so much for sharing this. I went to Elizabeth’s blog and watched it when I saw it on your google reader. It touched me so much – and my daughters came in and watched it with me. A serious time of prayer and tears and hugging followed. We have been struggling for a while – and we forget that we don’t struggle alone.
Thank you so much for passing it on.

jewlsntexas wrote on August 30, 2007 - 6:15 pm

I loved it. It is a powerful reminder to me that Jesus is doing that-even RIGHT NOW!-in my life. He is holding off enemies that would love to get hold of me. I needed to see that visual today. I found myself crying and clapping my hands at the same time.
Thank you, Jesus! Thank you, Jesus!

Coach J wrote on August 30, 2007 - 7:35 pm

It was incredibly powerful and like you the tears just came and the heart just ‘caught’ if you know what I mean. Thank you for sharing this Annie.

Karen wrote on August 30, 2007 - 9:33 pm

Annie, Karen directed me to your blog and enjoyed “visiting you”. This video reduced me to tears! Thanks.

Carin wrote on August 30, 2007 - 10:23 pm

I cried and cried and cried. Thank you so much. IT was amazing.

Tricia wrote on August 30, 2007 - 10:52 pm

AMEN!

Irritable Mother wrote on August 30, 2007 - 11:10 pm

Well I just had a good cry, Gosh Annie that was so powerful.

Sandra wrote on August 30, 2007 - 11:52 pm

Oh My Goodness, Annie! At first when I started watching it I thought, ‘this won’t make me cry’–but I am sitting here at the end typing to you with tears rolling down my face. I so needed to see that today. The public schools here are oh-so liberal and I have never been happy with the thought of my boys being there, especially Austen (15 years old), but we have no other options at this time. I so need to believe that Jesus will be doing that very same thing for my guys.

with tears–
Kim

kim wrote on August 31, 2007 - 1:21 am

very powerful!

Michelle wrote on August 31, 2007 - 1:46 am

Annie

Thanks for sharing this. What an awesome visual and reminder.

I’ve enjoyed “catching up” on all your post tonight.

Hugs!
Kat

justabeachkat wrote on August 31, 2007 - 2:24 am

I know what you mean (regarding your comment on my blog)…I’ve been thinking about this video all day and how it totally moved me…it touches so many angles…not only the basic human struggle…but it really hits on what our kids are facing daily in this world…and then, of course, the ultimate…God’s love…so unfathomable…and yet so tangible.
As you can see, I’m still processing how this video really cuts to the core of your being!
Thanks again for posting this!

sheryl wrote on August 31, 2007 - 4:14 am

Very powerful!! Thanks for sharing it with us Annie!

Jodi

Jodi wrote on August 31, 2007 - 11:01 am

Beautiful. I’m crying now. I loved the ending when Jesus was helping her fight the temptations of Satan.

Thanks Annie.

Tori :) wrote on August 31, 2007 - 2:59 pm

Dear Annie,

I found your blog from Loving Annie’s comments (I was intrigued by the photo).

I want to thank you for snapping me back to reality today. I was in a depression because of a rise in my mortgage payments, and I now realize how ridiculous that is. I mean, it’s a mortgage, it’s not a life-threatening situation.

I don’t know you, but from what I’ve read, I can see that you’re an amazingly strong woman. You are truly blessed. I will pray for your precious Izzy and for your family. Thank you again.

And I’d just like to leave a “PS” for Miss Paula…instead of viewing the “non-Christian” as someone sent by satan, perhaps God sent him into your daughter’s life so that he could be led to Christ!

Lisa wrote on September 1, 2007 - 2:40 am

I saw this a few weeks ago and thought it was so powerful!

Carrie! :o) wrote on September 2, 2007 - 2:09 pm