post Category: me — mylifeasannie @ 2:03 pm — post Comments (24)

Appetizer
Say there’s a book written about your life. Who would you want to narrate the audio version?

Me. Hopefully I will be the author, so I would be the obvious choice to narrate.

Soup
Take the letters from your favorite kind of nut and write a sentence. (Example: Perhaps every avenue needs understanding today.)

Can Annie share happy exciting words?

Salad
If you could go back in time and spend one week in another decade, which decade would you choose?

Probably the 80’s. My new big hair would fit in great!

Main Course
Name a song that brings back memories for you.

“Slip slide and away” used to play when the news rolled the school closings. I loved that song! Especially when my school rolled by!

Dessert
Do you prefer to wash your hands in cold water or warm water?

Warm. Any added germ killer is welcome!!!

Emelia started playing softball last night. The coach called and asked if she could play on their team (the sooners) and I took her to practice to see if she liked it, she has never played softball… only basketball. Anyway, she was a natural. She batted really well from the beginning and could throw the ball very far. They are talking about using her at first base when she gets the feel for the game. I have to spend the weekend finding specific shoes, glove, bat, balls, helmet with face mask etc.

Haley is having a contest over at her blog and I keep forgetting to link to it! So, visit haley and sign up to win some really cool avon products! Well, I just popped over to check my link and Haley has had her baby early! Five weeks early! That’s exciting huh?

Thank you everyone for your sweet comments about my hair. I hate it now by the way, but it’s okay… it’s only hair and it will work out. I think when Matt compared my hair to Harpo Marx, whoever that is, I knew it wasn’t good…

I know how important it is to please and get approval from our husbands. I’m sorry that Matt chose to be negative about your new hairdo. That will kill the enthusiasm for you for sure. He would probably take back his words, if he could. REMEMBER: You are ALWAYS a beautiful person – no matter what hairdo you have.

Good for Emelia being a natural at softball. It is so fun to watch your kids active in sports.

Good for Amanda on the math test! She is a smart girl!

Can’t wait to hear how Bailey is doing in school this year.

Also, anticipating great things from Izzy this school year.

Betty

OKGardners wrote on August 24, 2007 - 3:31 pm

Great feast!! Loved your soup! I am still all about big hair.. so hard to break the habit! LOL

Have a great Friday!

Jodi

Jodi wrote on August 24, 2007 - 3:31 pm

Annie,

Your shouting comment made me laugh really hard! πŸ™‚ I knew you would be wondering where I was…actually when he was born I wished I had your number because I felt like you were one of the people that I should have been calling. πŸ˜€

Well at least you know now. I’ll try to keep you updated on what’s going on.

xoxo

Haley

Haley wrote on August 24, 2007 - 3:36 pm

Change is soooo hard – I am still not loving my hair but I am still getting good compliments – you will like it! And way to go Emilia – I would love to be athletic!!!!

Dena wrote on August 24, 2007 - 4:03 pm

Love the new hair πŸ™‚ Great feast you served this week.

tegdirb92 wrote on August 24, 2007 - 4:08 pm

Good feast. I haven’t been by in awhile, I like the new layout, very pretty.

I’m with you on the dessert!

Jami

Jami wrote on August 24, 2007 - 4:15 pm

Your soup is a true statement!!

Miss Paula wrote on August 24, 2007 - 4:30 pm

Oh yes…how could we NOT love the big hair of the 80s???

Allie Boniface wrote on August 24, 2007 - 4:59 pm

great feast…love the answers

Juzahlyn wrote on August 24, 2007 - 5:36 pm

I LOVE your sentence for the nut, cashew! That’s the best one I’ve seen I do believe.
And what do men know about hair! It looks cute on you….but I know how it is….

gail@more than a song wrote on August 24, 2007 - 5:54 pm

I love your appetizer and soup! Wonderful feast.

Have a good weekend!

Alice Teh wrote on August 24, 2007 - 6:16 pm

Great feast Annie! I love that you are going to be the author and narrate your own fabulous book πŸ™‚

I think your hair looks cute, and I’m so sorry that you’re not happy with it. I am like that MOST every day with my hair. It’s totally nappy!

Hope you have a great day and a wonderful weekend!!!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane wrote on August 24, 2007 - 6:20 pm

Great feast. Gracho Marxs – shame on him!!!!

Penless Thoughts wrote on August 24, 2007 - 6:50 pm

I like your hair! Curly is fun! Add some fun earrings, you’ll feel better:)

Karen wrote on August 24, 2007 - 6:51 pm

I love your salad! The 80’s was a great decade!! Happy FF! :o)

Your blog is so cute btw!

Kellie wrote on August 24, 2007 - 7:57 pm

Good Friday afternoon to you, Annie !

Good news about Amelia being a naruralat it ! That will be a lot of fun for her !

Hair grows, thank goodness. I’ve had haircuts that left me in tears for weeks… But I think I minded a lot more than anyone else — a real friend always thinks you are pretty no matter what πŸ™‚

*cyber hugs*

Loving Annie

Loving Annie wrote on August 24, 2007 - 8:00 pm

I’m so sorry Matt doesn’t like your hair. I really do! And, if I were there, I’d let him have it. πŸ˜‰
It will grow out, and then you can straighten it or whatever. You can straighten all of it now, and flip it out. But, what do I know? You’re the hair expert!! πŸ™‚

Coach J wrote on August 24, 2007 - 8:05 pm

Happy Feast Day. LOVE the Casting Crowns!

ArtfulSub wrote on August 24, 2007 - 8:59 pm

Annie,
You crack me up! I loved your hair and still do!!!!

Corrie wrote on August 24, 2007 - 9:25 pm

Your hair is not too big! i like it!

oh amanda wrote on August 24, 2007 - 11:04 pm

Loved your feast, especially the soup! Cashews are my favorite nut…now I want some, haha! πŸ˜€

YOU DON’T LOOK LIKE HARPO MARX!!! I’m sorry you hate your hair…that’s so sad. If you don’t like the “bigness” of it, the good thing is that as it grows longer, the added weight of the hair will pull it down and it won’t be as full. But anyhow…I think you’re just gorgeous! :o)

Nancy Face wrote on August 25, 2007 - 2:23 am

Well, I really like your hair. And HOORAY for Amanda! I was never good at math.

Jill@Who Could Ask for Anything More wrote on August 25, 2007 - 7:51 pm

I can’t believe he doesn’t like it. And who’s Harpo Marx anyway (best I go google him!).Now do you hate it because YOU hate it or do you hate it because of the comment. Huh? (as you’d say to me)

Emelia is so blessed to be athletic – how wonderful for her.

Marcia wrote on August 25, 2007 - 10:06 pm

ROTFL! Okay, I just had to google an image of Harpo Marx ……. What on earth was Matt thinking???!!! It does not look like him AT ALL! Gracious me, where’s the wet noodle. That man needs a beatin’, LOL! *All in good fun, though*, LOL!

Carrie! :o) wrote on August 26, 2007 - 8:34 pm