post Category: Uncategorized — mylifeasannie @ 1:52 am — post Comments (37)
Here’s Iz in her chair, ready for the party to start…

Here’s Izzy with her backyardigan friends she got the pink musical one for her bday!

Here’s Iz (we’re singing happy birthday) and she is looking at papa (my daddy).

My happy five year old girl!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IZZY BEAR!!!! I wish you and my “B Bear” could have been together today to celebrate your birthdays. How neat you share a birthday. Just 21 years apart! LOL

I love your birthday crown. You look beautiful! I hope your day was fun.

Lots of wishes and prayers for you!

Hugs!
Kat

justabeachkat wrote on July 27, 2007 - 2:10 am

Happy Happy HAPPY BIRTHDAY IZZY!!!!
You look so lovely today!
Hope you had lots of fun!
Blessings!

palmtreefanatic wrote on July 27, 2007 - 2:12 am

Such cute pics! She looks like she’s enjoying herself. It’s hard to believe she’s getting to big. Levi will be 5 next month! They’re all growing up so fast! I’m glad she had a good birthday!

annb wrote on July 27, 2007 - 2:31 am

Such cute pictures of your birthday princess! And even a happy pink chair! Looks like it was a wonderful day! πŸ˜€

Nancy Face wrote on July 27, 2007 - 2:38 am

Precious pictures Annie!
Happy birthday Izzy! I love all the pink and the crown…I hope y’all had a great day.

gail@more than a song wrote on July 27, 2007 - 2:56 am

What a wonderful birthday! I love her tiara!

Thank you for your kind words today, I think now that things are getting down to the wire I’m just freaking out for no reason, I feel blessed to network with people like you who have already done this and can keep me grounded.

Your friendship means so much to me. πŸ™‚

Haley

Haley wrote on July 27, 2007 - 3:38 am

Today was my Rigel’s birthday too!

Izzy looks simply beautiful!

Tammy and Parker wrote on July 27, 2007 - 4:19 am

I am so glad I came to your blog by way of Susan. I have read about Izzy and I want you to know she will be in my prayers. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. It looks like she is having a great party. Please give her a hug from me. I have 20 grandchildren so I am a good hug giver.lol God bless you and your fmily. connie from Texas

CONNIE’S THOUGHTS FROM THE HEART wrote on July 27, 2007 - 4:25 am

Happy Birthday dearest Izzy πŸ™‚

Karen wrote on July 27, 2007 - 4:38 am

Thanks for sharing these pictures, Annie.
And Happy Birthday to your sweet Izzy!

Irritable Mother wrote on July 27, 2007 - 4:42 am

Annie, you’ve been so gracious sharing your Izzy with us. Bless Izzy and your whole family.

Believing always,

Julie

Joyful Days wrote on July 27, 2007 - 4:56 am

Beautiful pictures… I love all the pink! She looks so happy and her little outfit is adorable. Happy birthday Izzy! I remember my 5 year birthday party – we had a teddy bear picnic… it’s a special time.
Blessings and love in Christ,
Sarah

Sarah wrote on July 27, 2007 - 5:01 am

(oh yeah, and I was just kidding about deserving a signature, although I will never turn one down!!)

Sarah wrote on July 27, 2007 - 5:04 am

Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, IZZY!
Can’t believe she is already 5. I remember when she was born and I was working with her Grandmother in OKC.

Best wishes to The Princess and the entire family.

Betty G.

OKGardners wrote on July 27, 2007 - 5:27 am

Awww!! Izzy is such an adorable little princess!
Happy Birthday, Izzy!!

sheryl wrote on July 27, 2007 - 5:38 am

Awwwww, look at the pretty birthday girl! She sure looks like she’s having fun! Happy Birthday, Izzy!

Carrie! :o) wrote on July 27, 2007 - 10:39 am

What precious pictures of your precious daughter and Oh My those eyes!!!!! She looks so cute and I love the crown.

Penless Thoughts wrote on July 27, 2007 - 11:06 am

Happy Belated Birthday Izzy!! You and my son are just a month apart in age – You look so sweet in your crown!

Momma Roar wrote on July 27, 2007 - 11:46 am

Happy 5th Birthday Sweet Izzy!! Have a blessed and wonderful day Little Princess πŸ™‚

ChupieandJ’smama wrote on July 27, 2007 - 11:51 am

Looks like Izzy enjoyed her party! We have a big Backyardigans fan at our house too! Glad y’all had a fun day!

Amberly wrote on July 27, 2007 - 11:58 am

Happy belated Birthday to Izzy! I hope you all enjoyed the day, and Izzy looks like she enjoys her new Backyardigan! πŸ™‚

Coach J wrote on July 27, 2007 - 1:43 pm

Happy Birthday Beautiful Five Year Old!!! What a cute birthday outfit! And I bet the cake was soooo yummy! She looks just like the birthday princess! And what a cute new pink toy!

Dena wrote on July 27, 2007 - 2:41 pm

Happy birthday, sweet, darling Izzy. Next year we shall be dancing, OK?

IRENE wrote on July 27, 2007 - 4:26 pm

What a beautiful birthday girl. I really like the song you have playing. It’s so moving.

Kayelyn and clan wrote on July 27, 2007 - 5:11 pm

What sweet pictures. Happy Birthday, Izzy! That’s so neat she shares a birthday with Kat’s daughter!

Jill@Who Could Ask for Anything More wrote on July 27, 2007 - 7:13 pm

She is so beautiful! I hope her birthday was wonderful!

Judi wrote on July 27, 2007 - 8:02 pm

So sweet! Happy Birthday Izzy! What a great party!!

LoveMyStarr wrote on July 27, 2007 - 8:09 pm

What a beauty!! Happy birthday Izzy!

Tori :) wrote on July 27, 2007 - 10:10 pm

She is so beautiful! I bet she had the best birthday ever!

Lauren wrote on July 28, 2007 - 2:18 pm

Belated Happy Birthday wishes to Izzy. My internet has been a bit funky this week so getting on has been sketchy.
She is adorable in her princess crown. What amazingly beautiful eyes she has! I hope her day was wonderful. πŸ™‚
Kim

kim wrote on July 28, 2007 - 4:58 pm

OH Happy Birthday Izzy!!! (((hugs)))to you on your fifth birthday.I hope that you had a great day and lucky you on receiving a Uniqua from the backyardigans.Every Princess deserves a crown and it looks great on your head!!! πŸ˜‰

Michelle wrote on July 29, 2007 - 7:19 am

Happy, happy birthday to Izzy…I believe she’ll grow up to be a beautiful lady one day..Sorry am late… have been so busy “mothering” for the past five days.

GOD bless.

ZAM wrote on July 29, 2007 - 11:38 am

Five years old – such a big girl! She’s so adorable. I’m late, but Happy, happy birthday, Izzy! You’re a beautiful little girl.

Barb wrote on July 29, 2007 - 2:27 pm

Happy Birthday Izzy!!! You look like a little princess! My little Jessica and Brooke love princess things. Your necklace is very pretty. Your cake looks really yummy too! Did you eat a lot?
Was it chocolate or vanilla?
Backyardagains are a lot of fun.
Congratulations Izzy!

Annie, sorry I’m a little behind on commenting. Hey, I have that same casserole dish. My sister gave it to me…It’s my favorite!
It looks like you have had a very
busy time. I love it when you visit my blog. I’ll try to write you very soon. I’m just a little burnt out right now with cleaning and the kids being sick, so I’m resting today.
have a great week
Rach

Rachel wrote on July 29, 2007 - 4:09 pm

Awwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!

Hope she had a great day.

Linda

Ribbon Rock Star wrote on July 29, 2007 - 5:55 pm

Sorry I’m late! I hope she had a wonderful day. (Cute photos)

Vader’s Mom wrote on July 29, 2007 - 11:42 pm

Happy belated birthday, Izzy! You are just the most gorgeous birthday princess ever!

Debi wrote on July 30, 2007 - 3:03 pm