post Category: daily bible reading — mylifeasannie @ 6:00 am — post Comments (9)

Wednesday – II Kings 21:1-22:20; Acts 28:17-31; Proverbs 16:28-17:4
Thursday – II Kings 23:1-24:7; Romans 1:1-17; Psalms 84:1-7
Friday – II Kings 24:8-25:30; Romans 1:18-32; Psalms 84:8-12
Saturday – Jonah 1:1-4:11; Romans 2:1-16; Psalms 85:1-7

Annie, it always helps to have a plan. Thanks for posting these scriptures. Betty

OKGardners wrote on July 11, 2007 - 5:02 pm

I usually don’t have the volume on my computer turned on, so what a surprise with the song playing. I really needed it today.

LoveMyStarr wrote on July 11, 2007 - 5:56 pm

Do you remember when I told you that you remind me of a girl in our church? (Even if JennaG and Mandalyn don’t agree with me!) After the sermon on Sunday-the one on Job I told you about-I went down to pray. I had two people lay hands on me and pray. When they were finished, I looked up and one of them was that girl. What a sweet blessing from God. πŸ™‚

Coach J wrote on July 11, 2007 - 8:56 pm

I love this Annie, thanks for posting these scriptures πŸ™‚

Just dropping by to say now that I’m back online πŸ™‚

Hope you’re joining us for Slow Cooking thursday tomorrow πŸ™‚

Hugs,
?Sandra

Sandra wrote on July 12, 2007 - 1:09 am

Hi Good Mail Girl!!!

I wanted to say Hi and to let you know that I am starting a Random Acts of Kindness Thing over at my blog. To kick it off and let everyone know about it. I am having a contest and would love for you to come over and read about it and maybe particpate!! Thanks so much!

Jennifer (Fellow Good Mail Girl)

Jenmomof4 wrote on July 12, 2007 - 5:18 pm

Thanks for the scriptures. I needed them today. I’ve tagged you for an award. Please stop by my blog when you can for more info. Take care.

Renee’s Ramblings wrote on July 12, 2007 - 6:43 pm

Just checking out your blog – thanks for visiting me!

This reminds me that I need to get back into my plan of reading through the Bible again…you can nurse and read at the same time, right? πŸ™‚

Dawn wrote on July 12, 2007 - 9:33 pm

Hope you have a good trip to Dallas, Annie !

Loving Annie wrote on July 13, 2007 - 4:14 pm

Hey stranger! Hope yall have a safe trip.

Melody wrote on July 14, 2007 - 5:38 am