post Category: meme — mylifeasannie @ 3:15 am — post Comments (10)

Marcia tagged me for this fun meme.

Here is how to play:

If you had the opportunity to do a 1-year internship in a company or field completely unrelated to your current career or specialty, what would be your top 5 choices?

mine are:

• Editor of a fun magazine like Real Simple…
  • One of Oprah Winfrey’s dogs :o) (just kidding, but come on already?)
  • world traveling evangelist.
  • world traveling contemporary Christian singer (God would have to supply the voice though)
  • OB/GYN, I loved delivering each of my children. It’s such a monumental minute in your life it would be so rewarding to bring babies into the world every day.

So what are your 5 alternate careers?

Judi, Jenna, Julie, Jill, Jodi, Jenileigh, Jenny & Janeen… It’s a “J” thing :o) … you are tagged! Anyone else wanna do it? You’re tagged too! Just be sure to tell me so I can read about your dreams.

One of Oprah’s dogs?! LOL! That’s hilarious!

Oh yeah! An OB/GYN would be wonderful! Helping to deliver those special lil’ miracles everyday. What a joy!

Carrie! :o) wrote on June 30, 2007 - 4:21 am

There was a time I wanted to be an OB/GYN for your same reasoning. I quickly decided that I didn’t want the nasty, everyday part of that job, though. 🙂

HomeSchool Mommy wrote on June 30, 2007 - 4:47 am

Some of your dreams are the same as mine. I would love to deliver babies! I would love to sing and I would love to travel and be an evangelist.

I can’t participate right now. Something is up with my blog and I haven’t a clue what it is. I have tried to blog twice today but they aren’t showing up on my page. They are there where all the others are where you edit them, they say they are published not drafts and I can view them IF I click view and yet they are NOT on my page. I don’t know what to do.

Did you get my e-mail?

Jenileigh wrote on June 30, 2007 - 6:57 am

I am laughing at the Oprah’s dogs comment! However, it would be cool just to follow her around for a day!

Lauren@Baseballs&Bows wrote on June 30, 2007 - 12:42 pm

Annie, tell Jenileigh that it might be because she accidentally clicked the post button and the dates are way back. That has happened to me a couple of times and when you “view blog” it doesn’t show because it’s further down on your blog list.

Anyway, now that I’ve chimed in… I loved your list. Esp the OB/GYN one. I have a friend who’s a nurse and her favourite rotation was when she worked the maternity wards. of course they also find things that go wrong but generally it’s very fulfilling work.

now how’s this for cool? A new blog friend, Corrie, saw my list (organising a big Christian conference) and her sister wrote a book on how to do exactly that. The sister is doing that exact same “dream job” of mine. Cool!

Marcia wrote on June 30, 2007 - 1:05 pm

Great choices, especially Oprah’s dog. What a life of luxury!! I think I might like to work for a magazine, too!

LoveMyStarr wrote on June 30, 2007 - 1:53 pm

I always thought being a labor/delivery nurse would be awesome!!

Tori :) wrote on June 30, 2007 - 3:16 pm

You cracked me up with Oprah’s dogs-very funny. I will give it some thought and post it next week. I hope you have a good weekend. B and I are going out this afternoon for our anniversary tomorrow. I’m so looking forward to it.

JennaG wrote on June 30, 2007 - 3:27 pm

Oprah’s dog eh? LOL Mine’s up. If you become a “singer” I want to be the one to interview you (you will see why on my list).

Have a great weekend!
♥ Jodi

Jodi wrote on July 1, 2007 - 12:38 am

I’m not sure if you meant Jill as in me, but I’d love to do this… Will post later this week. I’ll have a hard time whitling it down to five.

Jill@Who Could Ask for Anything More wrote on July 1, 2007 - 5:34 pm