post Category: Uncategorized — mylifeasannie @ 6:00 am — post Comments (31)

Mondaygrilled chicken
new potatoes roasted
fresh corn on the cob…grilled

Tuesdaygrilled hamburgers
grilled corn on the cob
baked chips

Wednesdaytacos
refried beans
salad

Thursdaygrilled pork chops
roasted veggies
rolls

FridayPioneer woman’s chicken sandwiches
baked chips

Visit Org. junkie for more mpm’s!

Yummy week!!

Hope your Monday is filled with lots of fun Annie!

Be blessed,
♥ Jodi

Jodi wrote on June 25, 2007 - 1:05 pm

Wow, that is an awesome looking menu for the week. I would not be upset if our’s didn’t look similar! Have a great week!

Michael wrote on June 25, 2007 - 1:14 pm

Annie, your menu looks great for the week! I love when the weather is warm enough to cook outside so I don’t have to heat up the kitchen! I just noticed you tagged me the other day for the “Rockin’ Blog Award” – Thank you and I plan to post mine tonight!
annb

annb wrote on June 25, 2007 - 1:18 pm

I LOVE your photo menu today!! I didn’t make the coconut chicken yet, it will be a first try for us. I’ll let ya know how it turns out. πŸ˜‰

Jenn

Jammy wrote on June 25, 2007 - 1:39 pm

Annie, thanks for stopping by my site. Your menu look great!

Jay & Michelle wrote on June 25, 2007 - 1:53 pm

I am going to steal the chicken sandwich recipe! Hubbie will love me so much if I made this for him!!! Have a great week!

Lu wrote on June 25, 2007 - 1:53 pm

Your menu looks soooo yummy. We also loved corn on the cobb grilled. I don’t know what it is, but it makes the flavor stand out. BBQing is the best!
In His Grace,
Mama Russell

Mama Russell wrote on June 25, 2007 - 1:58 pm

You’re gonna love those chicken sandwiches! We had them twice for lunch last week. The second time, I used Emeril’s Southwest Essence on them instead of lemon pepper. I think we all liked the Emeril’s seasoning better!

Amberly wrote on June 25, 2007 - 2:03 pm

Sounds like you are going to have a busy grill this week. Those sandwiches are wonderful–we had them Thursday evening after my dad got here. I didn’t use lemon pepper though–just a seasoned salt. Very yummy. I may try Amberly’s version with Emiril’s seasoning–if there’s no msg in it. I wish you could come to, by the way. I was just thinking that this morning. I can hardly wait.

JennaG wrote on June 25, 2007 - 2:14 pm

great meal plan week! I see you like the pioneer woman too–love her cinnamon rolls. Lots of grilling going on this week.

tegdirb92 wrote on June 25, 2007 - 2:27 pm

Looks yummy — let me know how the chicken sandwiches are!

Stephanie wrote on June 25, 2007 - 2:28 pm

oh my goodness! those chicken sandwiches look sooo good. πŸ™‚ We are going to have those this week, too! Thanks for sharing!

Our Peculiar Life wrote on June 25, 2007 - 2:36 pm

This looks GREAT! I’d love to hear how the chicken sandwiches taste. I’m not a big fan of lemon pepper — reading about Emeril’s in amberly’s comment has got me thinking of other possibilities, too. Thanks, Annie.

April wrote on June 25, 2007 - 2:39 pm

Oh gosh, let me know how P.W’s chicken sandwiches are. I read her blog and they look fab-u-lous.

Jill@Who Could Ask for Anything More wrote on June 25, 2007 - 2:41 pm

Oh Annie…it all looks soooo good! I’m tempted to just copy it and use it for my menu next week!

Debi wrote on June 25, 2007 - 3:23 pm

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tΓ‘ bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dΓ‘ uma passada pelo meu blog, Γ© sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. AtΓ© mais.

Rodrigo wrote on June 25, 2007 - 3:27 pm

It all looks so yummy! That chicken sandwich looks wonderful. My hubby would love that πŸ™‚

ChupieandJ’smama wrote on June 25, 2007 - 3:38 pm

Your menu looks great! I’ll have to try out some of the recipes. Have a wonderful week. Your are truly inspirational!

Renee’s Ramblings wrote on June 25, 2007 - 4:54 pm

Can I come to your house for dinner on Thursday!!!

Suburban Magnolia wrote on June 25, 2007 - 5:34 pm

Great Menu!!! I am going to have to try the Pioneer woman’s chicken sandwiches!

Love all the pics you always add to πŸ™‚

Have a blessed week!

Tiany

Tiany wrote on June 25, 2007 - 6:03 pm

Hi Annie

Can you chat in an hour’s time? If not, cool, we can do it later this week?

Marcia wrote on June 25, 2007 - 6:05 pm

Oh my…it’s a good thing I’m munching on a snack bag of natural popcorn right now or I would be tempted to go for something bad. Everything looks so yummy, so I know this would have made me hungry if I wasn’t already eating something. πŸ™‚

I miss the devotional today. Gonna do one later?

Hugs!
Kat

justabeachkat wrote on June 25, 2007 - 7:51 pm

Not only do your menus make me drool each Monday – but they actually stir up a desire to try to provide something nice for my family! Maybe I need to start doing MPM so I can hold myself accountable! lol πŸ˜€

Momma Roar wrote on June 25, 2007 - 8:06 pm

Your menu looks delicious! That picture of the grilled chicken is making me hungry. πŸ™‚
Have a wonderful week!

Sharon wrote on June 25, 2007 - 8:11 pm

My goodness, that all looks so goodd! Those pictures have me drooling all over my monitor πŸ™‚

Have a wonderful week!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane wrote on June 25, 2007 - 8:12 pm

I always love your menu – everything sounds (and looks!) awesome.

Have a great week!

Christi wrote on June 25, 2007 - 8:21 pm

Your menu sounds so good this week, Annie. Those chicken sandwiches sound extra yummy! Y’all enjoy!

Carrie! :o) wrote on June 25, 2007 - 8:37 pm

Can I come over for dinner tonight ?
I’ll brng dessert !

Happy Monday to you and those you love, Annie !

Loving Annie wrote on June 25, 2007 - 8:58 pm

looks like another tasty week! thanks for sharing!

palmtreefanatic wrote on June 26, 2007 - 12:06 am

Your menu looks absolutely y u m!!
I wish you lived next door too…we could swap cook nights πŸ˜‰

Sheryl wrote on June 26, 2007 - 2:02 am

Great menu and love the pictures…..

toddler wrote on June 27, 2007 - 2:48 pm