post Category: Uncategorized — mylifeasannie @ 4:07 pm — post Comments (18)

I just got the mail!

I got some good mail from Annie (not myself, of course, this annie!).

She sent some black toile stationary, how did she know that I love love love black toile???
and a sweet laura ashley notebook! I love laura ashley designs. just perfect.

thanks Annie.

AND!!!!

I got the earrings I ordered from etsy.com. Now I have to decide if I give them to Matt’s mom tomorrow (yep, they are coming for belated mother’s day) or if I run to town and buy her something else and keep them, because you know I do collect believe things, right????

(isn’t bailey a great hand model, and how sweet that he didn’t even question why I suddenly take pictures of all kinds of things and run to the laptop)

What do you think I should do?

Hmmmmm, does she know about the earrings? I think I’d keep them and buy her something else πŸ™‚

Lori4squaremom wrote on May 25, 2007 - 4:25 pm

Keep them!

Karen wrote on May 25, 2007 - 4:33 pm

Does she read your blog??? I say if she doesn’t then run to town and buy her something else!!

Tori :) wrote on May 25, 2007 - 7:16 pm

Tough call. I love those earrings! I am with Tori on this one I think!

Judi wrote on May 25, 2007 - 7:27 pm

He,he! I’d give them to her, ’cause sharing the belief is a good thang! But they are soooo cute!

CoachJ wrote on May 25, 2007 - 8:03 pm

Keep them! And who doesn’t LOVE Laura Ashley! It was my FAVORITE store growing up (sigh – it’s closed now) One of my 13 things is to visit the flagship store in london!!!

Dena wrote on May 25, 2007 - 8:03 pm

OH!!! What fun good mail!!! πŸ™‚ I say, keep the earrings if she doesn’t read your blog! πŸ˜‰ What she doesn’t know won’t hurt her, right?

kim wrote on May 25, 2007 - 8:22 pm

Fun stuff you have there!
And tough call on the earrings….I got so tickled reading everyone saying if she doesn’t read your blog keep them! If she does read it, then she’s seeing the comments too, right!

And really, don’t we all take pictures of just everything in our lives now! It makes it more fun….let us know your decision.

gail wrote on May 25, 2007 - 8:34 pm

What about giving them to her and ordering another pair for yourself? Then you could have more good mail!
BTW, thanks for the homework tip!

Irritable Mother wrote on May 25, 2007 - 8:34 pm

Hmmm, depends. Sometimes you’ll get more joy out of giving. But give them to her (that’s why you bought them), wait a few days and if you still want them, order another pair for you.

Marcia wrote on May 25, 2007 - 8:59 pm

Oh now, does ‘believe’ mean as much to her as to you? I think I would give them to her. Especially if she will wear them. I think then as you go around her… you will have ‘collected’ another ‘believe sign’ of sorts. Not that your mother in law is a sign. He, ha!

I am also of the belief that having a matching set just makes it all the more fun… so I am all for ordering another pair. They are sooo cute!

DJ Hartman wrote on May 25, 2007 - 9:27 pm

I say run to town and get her something. The earrings are too perfect for you.

My family no longer even notices that I photograph the oddest things. They know. πŸ™‚

Barb wrote on May 25, 2007 - 9:33 pm

Let us know what you decide to do. Love the back toile!!!

Penless Thoughts wrote on May 25, 2007 - 11:22 pm

Oh Annie! Keep ’em! They’re too cute!! :o)

Carrie! :o) wrote on May 26, 2007 - 12:00 am

I think I would give them to her but order some for yourself right away!

Lorie wrote on May 26, 2007 - 12:48 am

I have things that say ‘believe’ all over my house too!

It’s my mantra. =)

Tammy and Parker wrote on May 26, 2007 - 2:11 am

earrings are too cute! keep them and buy something else!!! πŸ™‚ i’ve done it before with my mil… not being mean, i used the bag that i was suppose to give to her. i told hubbie that i would go back and get her another one…. i never did. i had to end up getting her something else on her birthday!! πŸ™‚

Lu wrote on May 26, 2007 - 10:48 am

How exciting about all this mail! I want to be a part of it so bad! πŸ™‚

Haley