post Category: Uncategorized — mylifeasannie @ 7:43 pm — post Comments (9)

Got some good mail today!
Thanks Angel for an envelope full of fun!

There was a sweet note, address labels, a folded heart, instructions on how to make a folded animal with paper, feathers, raffia, a notepad…so creative and so cute.

The good mail girls rock.
I also mailed out several packages today, this is so much fun.

YAY! for Good Mail! ๐Ÿ™‚ I was so excited to get your package today. Thank you again.
Keep watchin’ your mailbox…

Tori :) wrote on May 25, 2007 - 4:23 am

I seriously want to get in on this… how does it work?

Haley wrote on May 25, 2007 - 11:52 am

Hi Annie;

Thanks for your visit to my Friday’s Feast. I absolutely love yours. Have a great week ahead. ๐Ÿ™‚

Toni wrote on May 25, 2007 - 1:32 pm

Good Mail ~ Is this sort of like the *swaps*? I was into swapping for years. Fun stuff! Glad you’re having so much fun with it!!

Carrie! :o) wrote on May 25, 2007 - 2:30 pm

Alright…if this is a secret club and none of the rest of us can get in on it, I think I’m gonna have to start my own! ๐Ÿ™‚ How fun!

HomeSchool Mommy wrote on May 25, 2007 - 3:37 pm

okay, I am getting a complex because I don’t remember you blogging about what I sent to you. Did you get it? or did you hate it? Oh and I have only gotten two packages so you are WAY more popular than me!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ LOL!

Judi wrote on May 25, 2007 - 7:31 pm

I’m excited…I’m going to go shopping tomorrow for good mail items since I’m at Mandalyn’s house and they have a great mall and shops nearby!!
Thanks for letting us know what others have sent you. It helps me out!

CoachJ wrote on May 26, 2007 - 2:51 am

This looks like fun. Your photo shows some really cute stuff there. Thanks for sharing?

Alice Teh wrote on May 26, 2007 - 5:26 am