post Category: Uncategorized — mylifeasannie @ 2:08 pm — post Comments (7)
I love love love Panera bread’s cinnamon crunch bagels… slightly warmed, little butter, with panera’s plain cream cheese! I just ate the last one for breakfast and boy was it good.
I need to run by and get more!
Visit Amberly for more friday favorites!

I have heard so much about this bagel, but have never had one. I am so tempted to run out this afternoon just to get some 🙁 Unfortunately, I’m pregnant and just had my sugar blood test done and my level was too high. Though it doesn’t mean I have gestational diabetes, I’ll be controlling my sweet intake until I go through my next round of tests. Maybe if the tests clear me, I’ll run out then to get these bagels as a way to celebrate!!! But, boy oh boy is my mouth watering!!!

In Pursuit of His Call wrote on May 4, 2007 - 4:39 pm

Yum…my mouth is watering!

Judi wrote on May 4, 2007 - 4:50 pm

…and what a yummy favorite that is!

Carrie! :o) wrote on May 4, 2007 - 6:15 pm

Thanks for visiting my blog yesterday! I think I’m glad that I do NOT have a Panera nearby … that looks delish! Your new blog makeover is beautiful – we share the same favorite Bible scripture, too!

Kris wrote on May 4, 2007 - 6:27 pm

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those bagels. I like it with the sweet shmear though…oh gosh, my mouth is watering!

Amy wrote on May 4, 2007 - 8:49 pm

This makes me hungry. Maybe I’ll have to get up early tomorrow and go try this!

Sonya wrote on May 5, 2007 - 4:34 am

I LOVE these bagels too! 🙂 We have them put the bagels through the bread slicer so that they’re bite sized and eat them with Hazelnut cream cheese. Goes well with the morning coffee! YUM-O!

Michelle wrote on May 5, 2007 - 12:36 pm