post Category: weekend reflection — mylifeasannie @ 9:08 pm — post Comments (10)

Family~

• I had Izzy’s IEP Tuesday. It went well, and we are excited for her to go spend some time in the regular pre-k class next Fall.
  • Emelia had land run day at school. It was quite an experience Friday morning getting her dressed like a pioneer woman and then getting her stick horse, lunch, blanket for the picnic, and wagon all ready to take to school.
  • Bailey is finished with track, and he is pretty happy about it. I am glad he stuck with it and he ended up enjoying long distance running as well as pole vaulting. He is so thin right now from so much running.
  • Amanda made a 109 on her biology test!

Kitchen~

• I’m not making chicken pockets this week … I am not tired of them, but I think everyone else is :o).
  • I ended up inventing a new recipe… you can read about it here.

Blogville~

I’m thankful for~

• Izzy’s health & the rest of our family’s health!
  • Izzy’s teachers and therapists & bear & heath.
  • My parents who are always there for me and have shown me unconditional love my entire life.
  • My friends who listen to me ramble and love me anyway.
  • My blogfriends who are quick to offer encouragement and teach me new things everyday!
  • A God who loves me and forgives me.
  • You~ for taking time to read this :o).

Thanks Judi for hosting weekend reflections.

Great reflection! I’m glad you and your family are happy and healthy!! I’m thankful that you are my blogging friend! You are very special!!

God Bless!

Mandalyn wrote on April 28, 2007 - 9:31 pm

I love the way you did your reflection. I also love the way you share things….makes me feel like I’m right there with you! I love the signatures you are making. I really want to have one, one of these days!

Sonya wrote on April 28, 2007 - 11:18 pm

Sounds like a wonderful week! I love the pictures of your children. They are adorable 🙂 Hope next week is a good one too!

ChupieandJ’smama wrote on April 29, 2007 - 12:01 am

Glad you had a great week. Looks like it was pretty good for everyone!

JennaG wrote on April 29, 2007 - 2:22 am

What a nice week! 109 on her test … yay, Amanda! That’s enough to make the week wonderful! :o)

Hope y’all enjoy your weekend! Gear up for another good week ahead!

Carrie! :o) wrote on April 29, 2007 - 7:11 pm

Great week missy! I love seeing pictures of those kids. I checked out the signatures you made. Pretty cool! I have made one for one of my blogging friends but I can’t figure out how to put it into her blog code, can you help me with that?

Judi wrote on April 29, 2007 - 8:54 pm

I am so glad the IEP went well. That is very exciting that she will be able to spend some time in the regular class. I know you are very excited about that! Have a wonderful new week!

Lauren S. wrote on April 29, 2007 - 8:59 pm

I am glad you had a good IEP meeting. It’s so great that she is getting to spend some time with the other kids in preschool next year. It sounds like you had a great week. I love all the pictures. You have a beautiful family.

Kim wrote on April 30, 2007 - 2:54 am

i love the photos! :o)

alisonwonderland wrote on April 30, 2007 - 4:44 pm

Good for your kids! Sounds like they are having some great times! You have a lot to be thankful for!

LoveMyStarr wrote on April 30, 2007 - 5:07 pm