Weekend Reflection~

Family~

• I had Izzy’s IEP Tuesday. It went well, and we are excited for her to go spend some time in the regular pre-k class next Fall.
  • Emelia had land run day at school. It was quite an experience Friday morning getting her dressed like a pioneer woman and then getting her stick horse, lunch, blanket for the picnic, and wagon all ready to take to school.
  • Bailey is finished with track, and he is pretty happy about it. I am glad he stuck with it and he ended up enjoying long distance running as well as pole vaulting. He is so thin right now from so much running.
  • Amanda made a 109 on her biology test!

Kitchen~

• I’m not making chicken pockets this week … I am not tired of them, but I think everyone else is :o).
  • I ended up inventing a new recipe… you can read about it here.

Blogville~

I’m thankful for~

• Izzy’s health & the rest of our family’s health!
  • Izzy’s teachers and therapists & bear & heath.
  • My parents who are always there for me and have shown me unconditional love my entire life.
  • My friends who listen to me ramble and love me anyway.
  • My blogfriends who are quick to offer encouragement and teach me new things everyday!
  • A God who loves me and forgives me.
  • You~ for taking time to read this :o).

Thanks Judi for hosting weekend reflections.

10 Responses to “Weekend Reflection~”

1. Mandalyn says:

Great reflection! I’m glad you and your family are happy and healthy!! I’m thankful that you are my blogging friend! You are very special!!

God Bless!

2. Sonya says:

I love the way you did your reflection. I also love the way you share things….makes me feel like I’m right there with you! I love the signatures you are making. I really want to have one, one of these days!

3. ChupieandJ'smama says:

Sounds like a wonderful week! I love the pictures of your children. They are adorable 🙂 Hope next week is a good one too!

4. JennaG says:

Glad you had a great week. Looks like it was pretty good for everyone!

5. Carrie! :o) says:

What a nice week! 109 on her test … yay, Amanda! That’s enough to make the week wonderful! :o)

Hope y’all enjoy your weekend! Gear up for another good week ahead!

6. Judi says:

Great week missy! I love seeing pictures of those kids. I checked out the signatures you made. Pretty cool! I have made one for one of my blogging friends but I can’t figure out how to put it into her blog code, can you help me with that?

7. Lauren S. says:

I am so glad the IEP went well. That is very exciting that she will be able to spend some time in the regular class. I know you are very excited about that! Have a wonderful new week!

8. Kim says:

I am glad you had a good IEP meeting. It’s so great that she is getting to spend some time with the other kids in preschool next year. It sounds like you had a great week. I love all the pictures. You have a beautiful family.

9. alisonwonderland says:

i love the photos! :o)

10. LoveMyStarr says:

Good for your kids! Sounds like they are having some great times! You have a lot to be thankful for!