post Category: Uncategorized — mylifeasannie @ 1:00 pm — post Comments (8)

Amberly has started this new meme, Friday Favorites where you post about anything that is your favorite ~ on Friday. What fun right?

Today I am going to post my favorite shampoo/conditioner. I love biolage, it makes my hair feel good and I love the way it smells. Last week I bought a new package of both and it had a bonus body lotion in the box. The lotion smells just like the shampoo, which I love! Anyway, it is my favorite!

These meme’s are just another way to learn new things about each other and find some good ideas in the process. You should go over to Amberly’s blog and play along!

I like the smell of Biolage too, but I am too cheap to buy it! 🙂 Thanks for playing along!

Amberly wrote on April 27, 2007 - 1:21 pm

I really like Biolage, too. I think the lotion sounds great. I will have to find some.

Julie wrote on April 27, 2007 - 2:05 pm

I love Biolage too! 🙂 I love good smelling stuff!

Lu wrote on April 27, 2007 - 2:24 pm

BTW, I love those chicken pockets on last week’s menu! Can I have the recipe?!

Lu wrote on April 27, 2007 - 2:27 pm

My absolute favorite shampoo and conditioner ever! I don’t use anything else!

Judi wrote on April 27, 2007 - 8:50 pm

I’ve never used Biolage. Gonna have to try it out. I’m always looking to try new shampoos. :o)

Carrie! :o) wrote on April 27, 2007 - 10:20 pm

I think Izzy will like the Honeysuckle smell alot! And BTW your comment was not TMI at all. LOL We were going to get to that point in our friendship eventually! 🙂

I sent you an email, and I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!

~Haley

Quietromance wrote on April 27, 2007 - 11:18 pm

Ok, add it to the list of similarities. I love Biolage! I use the Energizing formula, and I think they have quit making it. *pout, pout* I can’t find it anywhere here. So, I’m on a quest to find something new. The Bodifying weighs my hair down. The new Revlon stuff I bought is doing the same way.

Coach J wrote on April 29, 2007 - 7:04 pm