post Category: meme — mylifeasannie @ 6:45 pm — post Comments (8)

I saw this meme on Lauren‘s blog and thought it looked fun, plus I needed an excuse not to finish unpacking :o)!

When was the last time you….

1. kissed someone? I just kissed Izzy, I kiss her all the time she is such a little doll.
2. drank coffee? Probably months ago when Amanda tried to convince me it was good at Starbucks, but nope… still yucky to me.
3. read a book? bible, today.
4. cursed? I don’t curse.
5. had a nightmare? A week or so ago. I have very vivid dreams.
6. checked your email? Right before I started this meme.
7. had a crush? 10th grade, married him… :o)
8. drove a car? Earlier today, got groceries.
9. rode a roller coaster? It’s probably been a few years, but I love them.
10. took a nap? Can’t remember! Would love one now though.
11. went to the movies? A week or so ago when we took the kids and their friends.
12. drank alcohol? Matt’s family serve wine with dinner. I sometimes have a glass there… probably Thanksgiving?
13. went to a party? Mike’s birthday party at mom & dad’s house.
14. said “I love you”? When I got off the phone with Matt a few minutes ago.
15. cooked a meal? Last Thursday!!!! Can you believe that? We were out of town all weekend and then went to a birthday party last night for dinner. I am getting ready to start tonight’s meal though, does that count?
16. exercised? I wish I had time. Izzy gives me a daily workout though.

If you do this on your blog, let me know, and I will come read. Have a wonderful Monday!

post signature

Fun, Annie! Loved reading your answers and I love that you married your crush 🙂

Have a great day!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane wrote on April 16, 2007 - 7:14 pm

That was great! So many great answers, but I really loved #7!

Debi wrote on April 16, 2007 - 8:05 pm

Fun! Thanks for playing along. I enjoyed reading your answers, and I liked number 7 as well!

Lauren S. wrote on April 16, 2007 - 9:01 pm

Fun meme! Wow, what a nice break from cooking. I love to cook but a break like that sounds real good!

Susanne wrote on April 17, 2007 - 2:08 am

This was a cool meme! I had a lot of fun reading it!

Sonya wrote on April 17, 2007 - 2:28 am

I so enjoyed this! And, I’m taking you up on your offer and doing it on mine 🙂

Sheryl wrote on April 17, 2007 - 4:30 am

Great meme! I really enjoyed reading your answers.

Judi wrote on April 17, 2007 - 2:45 pm

I saw this meme on Stacy’s blog a few weeks ago. I saved it in my meme folder for when I need something fun to do, LOL. Loved your answers!!

Carrie! :o) wrote on April 17, 2007 - 5:15 pm