Wordless Wednesday

(This is my son Bailey who turned 13 this month. He is the sweetest little guy in the world!)

For more wordless wednesdays go to 5 minutes for mom

Tags: ,

9 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday”

1. Carey says:

He doesnt look to happy about having his picture taken. Happy WW.

2. Kelly says:

I think what he looks like is a 13-year-old having his picture taken. Too bad you couldn’t capture the eyeroll and annoyed “Moooooommmmm” I’m sure that followed. Happy Birthday to him!

3. Carrie! :o) says:

LOL, yep, he’s 13! He’s got the *look* and all! I’m given that look by my 13 year old daughter a million times a day, LOL! It’s amazing how fast they grow up. Handsome young man, he is! :o)

4. Julie says:

Bailey is so sweet, we all adore him! Especially Alex, although she would die if she knew I said that. : )
    I haven’t made the gyros yet, but I am still craving them, so I will probably make them tomorrow night or Friday night. I’ll let ya know how they turn out.
    I saw your comment about Leo. Did you know my Dad has a new horse named Snip? He got him last summer I believe. Hopefully he’ll be around a while and be a good horsey like Leo.
    love ya!

5. Jennifer says:

Oh no at 13 they are already that grown up. It goes by do fast!

6. IRENE says:

Lovely young man. Oh Annie, shouldn’t you have him wear a cross, a talisman or something? Time goes by so fast!
    Live to the full!

7. JennaG says:

Annie, He looks so handsome. I think it is so fun to have teen-agers–they get a bad rap a lot of time–and they do have attitude issues–but I have enjoyed watching my teenager grow up! Thanks for your email about Izzy–it helped me to understand a little better! Have a great day!

8. annb says:

Bailey looks like he’s lost all of his “little boy” looks. It’s hard to believe the kids are all growing up so fast!
    In reply to your question – I don’t think, at least at this point, that I will ever bond with Flower! I can hardly stand to look at him, much less get to know him!
    BTW – I like the pink in Amanda’s hair! Toni was always the one in our family who was constantly changing her hair color. She’s had this color the longest and I guess she’s going to keep it.

9. Rona's Home Page says:

Early Happy Birthday wishes.